Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

TotalMayhem43

Aug 2, 2017
Used the sheet posted on HHS (where this game is actually being updated on), there should be a Misty pack in this link, I assume its in the zip file called huge girl pack, no idea how good this pack is though so you'll have to see for yourself. So far no one has made a May pack, don't know if anyone's planning on making one but if I find some free time I'll see if I can throw one together.
Dude! Thank you so much!

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Ok, this girl pack took me a lot of time: looked over 4k pics, chosen best 456, all reconverted and tagged; also photoshopped a couple to add some more big and beast pics! Here she comes, from Re:Zero anime, with a height of 154 cm, 456 pics pack rated A+, the one-horned little demon, blue haired maid....

REM

Link:

profile (6).jpg

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
This spreadsheet might be helpful to you:

How did you link it like this, I tried to do this but it kept linking the actual sheet, couldn't for the life of me figure out how to just post the link.

Ardlan

Mar 29, 2018
How did you link it like this, I tried to do this but it kept linking the actual sheet, couldn't for the life of me figure out how to just post the link.
You need to use the BB Code:
Code:
[URL=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wV6z3VUMS4nqqoq61vov7S1yCgUL0TxfsTefxRUE7K8/pubhtml?widget=true&headers=false#gid=0]put some text here[/URL]
Not sure if there is another way

Reactions: Shadowcrow

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

Years of battling with the F95Zone forum software...

:RarePepe:

Seriously, though, a 'faster' way is to type out some descriptive phrase (in this case I typed BK Girl Pack Spreadsheet), then highlight it, goto the stylebar, click the 'add link' button, and past the link into the popup there. That way, the forum software doesn't try to 'impose it's will' and treat it as media.

So this:
BK Girl Pack Spreadsheet

Then highlight the text, click the 'add link' button, and you get:

Generally I just like to paste the links, so people can see the URL in plain text (although those can be disguised too using the method above, for those unscrupulout types that use deceptive practices). I like to let people see for themselves where the link is at. Sometimes, though, yeah workarounds...

The BBCode method is another option, but I generally use that to change the color of link text ('cuz the brown on black is hard to read). For that, you have to add the color tag in between the URL tags, where the actual descriptive text is.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Goldo has made a new experimental patch with the new autorest function and rebalanced perk trees; unfortunately this patch will change the same files of OhWee's mod. Link:

Reactions: cvbn28c

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Goldo has made a new experimental patch with the new autorest function and rebalanced perk trees; unfortunately this patch will change the same files of OhWee's mod. Link:
I took a stab at converting this/incorporating it into my mod, but I'm having an error issue

I'll play around with this again later. In the meantime, thanks for the heads up!

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
This spreadsheet might be helpful to you:

tks man. it really helped. some i wanted to use are already there. going to try to find some other cgs from other games to see if i can do some more and optimize them for this game.

Reactions: OhWee

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
@Lokplart anal skill can't lose points, it's more possible that something else went down; hover the cursor on the anal skill tickbox and tell us what you see in the top right corner of the screen, I suspect the girl lost some libido and now that skill can't be activated. There would be a big anyway, since the skill is no more activated it also should be unchecked, instead it kept the check.
I've never noticed that popup there, thanks a lot!

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Would it be possible to upload the Additional Girls download on another website Megaupload's download limit is really limiting.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Updated 0.14 experimental patch:

There was an issue which blocked the game by generating cloned girls, now it's fixed.

Is mediafire a good alternative for pack sharing? If so, I'll provide a mediafire folder where I'll upload my girl packs.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Updated 0.14 experimental patch:

There was an issue which blocked the game by generating cloned girls, now it's fixed.

Is mediafire a good alternative for pack sharing? If so, I'll provide a mediafire folder where I'll upload my girl packs.
Personally, I prefer Mega, but if you want to have an 'alternate' to complement Mega, I suppose Mediafire is as good as any.

There's Google downloads as well, but I don't know what's involved with setting those up, etc.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Well my google drives are busy with personal stuff, I prefer to keep them that way and use other sharing services for games.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so V2a of my Interface mod is packaged up, and linked to this post. I've swapped out the 7zip file in my previous post about this mod from v2 to v2a

This is mostly just a few alignment adjustments, and also reworked backgrounds for the brothel report screens. I also added the 'quickbar' menu that has quicksave, etc. buttons to the home (brothel) and city screens.

For more details, see my previous post:

7zip file for Version 2a of my interface mod is here:

Edit: Note that this interface mod is for Brothel King 0.14, with the update patch dated 10/15/2018. It currently will NOT work with the experimental patch that was recently released by Goldo.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Ok now my girl packs collection is present both on mega and mediafire folders, you can always find the links in my signature, here they are:

mega

mediafire

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
OK, so V2a of my Interface mod is packaged up, and linked to this post. I've swapped out the 7zip file in my previous post about this mod from v2 to v2a

This is mostly just a few alignment adjustments, and also reworked backgrounds for the brothel report screens. I also added the 'quickbar' menu that has quicksave, etc. buttons to the home (brothel) and city screens.

For more details, see my previous post:

7zip file for Version 2a of my interface mod is here:
I like the mod, much better interface, for some reason makes my game run better too :)
One little change I'd suggest is maybe, in the girl menu, and at the slave market, move the job/ammout of training to the top of the box and put the names of the girls at the bottom.. or any other alternative, I'd really like to see the girl's name on that box. Other than this little thing, great mod!

Lolzoke

Jul 14, 2017
@OhWee - is your mod compatible with the latest patch posted above? Whenever I put it in my game I can't get past the starting a new game screen :( I also tried downgrading back to your interface mod + the game patch it was on before and it'd repeat the same problem, so I'm assuming there's a problem with me somewhere here.

Edit: I figured out how to get back to all working together - I probably shouldn't have assumed it supported the patch :p

Edit2: Disregard, soon as I say that I have ren'py errors everywhere in different spots now even with a fresh reinstall and trying to go back to a working order I know of. interesting.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
@OhWee - is your mod compatible with the latest patch posted above? Whenever I put it in my game I can't get past the starting a new game screen :( I also tried downgrading back to your interface mod + the game patch it was on before and it'd repeat the same problem, so I'm assuming there's a problem with me somewhere here.

Edit: I figured out how to get back to all working together - I probably shouldn't have assumed it supported the patch :p
I may need to be a bit more clear about that. My mod assumes that you are also installing the latest 'official' patch (dated 10/15/2018). HOWEVER, the more recent experimental patch changes a LOT of stuff, and I don't have a working version for that.

So I'm kinda hoping that Goldo likes it enough to incorporate it into the game. I tried to be very careful about not changing any mechanics, just the way that users interact with the interface.

I want to take the new perk tree out for a spin as well, but I like my changes too much to go back to the 'vanilla' interface...

BTW, the official patch (dated 10/15/2018) that I'm referring to is here:

So, I recommend doing a fresh install of 0.14 from the .zip you downloaded, then applying the 10/15/2018 patch, THEN installing my mod. if you still have issues at that point, then yeah let me know what you are seeing.

Lolzoke

Jul 14, 2017
I may need to be a bit more clear about that. My mod assumes that you are also installing the latest 'official' patch (dated 10/15/2018). HOWEVER, the more recent experimental patch changes a LOT of stuff, and I don't have a working version for that.

So I'm kinda hoping that Goldo likes it enough to incorporate it into the game. I tried to be very careful about not changing any mechanics, just the way that users interact with the interface.

I want to take the new perk tree out for a spin as well, but I like my changes too much to go back to the 'vanilla' interface...
Caught it after my edit - I redled the game on 0.14, and went back to that patch day and use your mod and I get crashes. I'm trying to figure out why right now.
Edit: So my steps were to dl 0.14 from the main post here, install the patch you linked, and then drop your mod in and I'm getting a lot of crashes. How's your preferred method to show you the log?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

Caught it after my edit - I redled the game on 0.14, and went back to that patch day and use your mod and I get crashes. I'm trying to figure out why right now.
I'll test on a fresh install AGAIN, just to make sure something didn't break. I did test this on a fresh install this morning, but Renpy can be temperamental sometimes...

Also, I'll re-download BK from the link in the OP here, just to make sure something isn't wonky there... I can't imagine there would be an issue, but it's good to cover the bases.

Also, stupid question, you DID install girl packs as well, right?

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes