Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Gizel and farmer short storyline will unlock the farm; there's a lot to say about it, so take a look at my last walkthrough if you like, it's here:

Note that the side events and functions from 0.13 on are not yet included in that guide, please be patient I'll try to add more stuff asap.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Finally I made it: here it comes for you my latest girl pack: Emilia (from Re:zero). Consider it a revamped basic pack, with 368 pics (a lot of good ones, I assure you!) and an A+ rating. Far better than before!

Link: -

profile (2).jpg

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Experimetal patch updated, here's the link:

Besharia

May 6, 2018
I started a new game and I have one girl at the start of a new day it says "fear increased" and I don't know why. Is there anyway to find out why or is it something I just have to live with? In my other playthrough that doesn't happen unless I do something to make them scared.

Also the chick keeps going on strike for no apparent reason. She is not abused, she has very high love and trust, she has good accomodations, and she is well payed.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
There's always a chance for girls to go on strike. Even X-ranked girls with 300+ obedience can do it from time to time. It's just something you have to live with.

As for your fear problem, every day love and fear slowly revert back to 0. So if your girls are in the negative fear zone (they trust you and probably love you too) fear will increase and love will decrease.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
There's always a chance for girls to go on strike. Even X-ranked girls with 300+ obedience can do it from time to time. It's just something you have to live with.

As for your fear problem, every day love and fear slowly revert back to 0. So if your girls are in the negative fear zone (they trust you and probably love you too) fear will increase and love will decrease.
Yeah but she was constantly going on strike for no reason and her obedience was maxed as well. I got rid of her she was seriously pissing me off and I almost punched the monitor which would have been bad. I think she was bugged because she just wouldn't do anything I'm wondering if me hypnotizing her to help with training was what did it.

Also the onsen scene with Renza is missing images. There was a post about it in the thread but I can't remember any keywords and the word Onsen just gives me six results speaking about play dynamics. At least I thought there was a post on how to restore them...

EDIT: Also unless I'm losing it I think the game is trying to force me to peep on Renza. As it keeps moving my mouse when it reaches the center of the screen or when I hover near don't peep.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Yeah but she was constantly going on strike for no reason and her obedience was maxed as well. I got rid of her she was seriously pissing me off and I almost punched the monitor which would have been bad. I think she was bugged because she just wouldn't do anything I'm wondering if me hypnotizing her to help with training was what did it.
There are a few modifiers for obedience check. Girls with dominant personalities have more chances to go on strike if you punished them recently. If you make them work as a whore and the customer wants to do something they don't particularly like there's also a malus. I think fear also has a role: they're more obedient when they fear you.

EDIT: Also unless I'm losing it I think the game is trying to force me to peep on Renza. As it keeps moving my mouse when it reaches the center of the screen or when I hover near don't peep.
You're not losing it, your cursor really moves on its own. When I finally managed to click "don't peep" (it was difficult, to say the least) the game basically told me I didn't know what I was doing and my character peeped anyway.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
There are a few modifiers for obedience check. Girls with dominant personalities have more chances to go on strike if you punished them recently. If you make them work as a whore and the customer wants to do something they don't particularly like there's also a malus. I think fear also has a role: they're more obedient when they fear you.

You're not losing it, your cursor really moves on its own. When I finally managed to click "don't peep" (it was difficult, to say the least) the game basically told me I didn't know what I was doing and my character peeped anyway.
How do I tell a girl's base personality? I noticed that some girls like romance and others lean more to lewd but nothing to tell me if she's gonna be a spoiled princess or hard worker. The girl I kicked was the first slave girl from the market the one you have to pick to start the game. I don't remember punishing her... I always try to be nice to my girls (may need to change that though).

Also does Satella have any H-scenes? Normally I wouldn't be into loli but she's cute.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
How do I tell a girl's base personality?
You can have an idea by their reactions but the way to know for sure is by looking at their profile card. When you know them enough (like by asking them questions) you can get info like that:
- "She is very submissive and always puts herself last." (very sub)
- "She is rather submissive, avoiding conflict whenever possible." (a bit sub)
- "She is aggressive, strong-headed and wants others to see things her way." (very dom)
- "She knows what she wants, and she likes to be independent." (a bit dom)

Also does Satella have any H-scenes? Normally I wouldn't be into loli but she's cute.
She does but her quest chain is broken in the current version (Goldo may have fixed it in the experimental patch but I'm not sure). I can tell you how to fix it yourself but Renpy flags are baked into the save game so you'd need to start over from scratch. She has a basic H-scene that's available to everyone but the full event is only for worshippers of Shalia, 'cause Satella's the Night Mistress and all.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Short info: the "bisexual always fixation" error is caused by Kuga Natsuki girl pack; if you encounter such error follow these step to fix it:

1) find her folder

2) open BK.ini

3) search these code lines:
Code:
## You can choose positive or negative fixations which will be generated more often for this girl. Fixations names are found in the 'BKinit_variables.rpy' file
always_fixations = ["bisexual"]
favorite_fixations = ["bondage"]
disliked_fixations = []
never_fixations = []
4) fix it like this:
Code:
## You can choose positive or negative fixations which will be generated more often for this girl. Fixations names are found in the 'BKinit_variables.rpy' file
always_fixations = []
favorite_fixations = ["bondage"]
disliked_fixations = []
never_fixations = []

Apr 23, 2018
So game works great I was using a certain character from a girlpack and I ended up using the same character but different girl pack. All images are named properly. Now when I start a new game its fine, but it seems as if the game remembers the specific loadout. Is there anyway to make the game recognize the new images or do I have to start a new game anytime I want to change the images?

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
So game works great I was using a certain character from a girlpack and I ended up using the same character but different girl pack. All images are named properly. Now when I start a new game its fine, but it seems as if the game remembers the specific loadout. Is there anyway to make the game recognize the new images or do I have to start a new game anytime I want to change the images?
You can try hitting the "?" button at the top right and choosing the fix/repair image option, though the most sure-fire way is to start a new game, avoids all potential issues.

On a different note, I feel I need to bring up the fact that security forces seem to become absolutely useless at the end-game. I have a full security force, every security upgrade, and yet pretty much nightly I get raided by something. Thieves, monsters, ogres, bandits, doesn't matter, SOMETHING tends to come almost every night, and every single time my security fails to stop them at all now. I can understand the whole "more danger at each tier" and what not, but when you have as many security personnel as you are allowed to hire, and full security upgrades, and still get raided every single time, it starts to grate. Thankfully, my own character seems to be on top of individual threats and arson attempts, because odds are if it was up to whatever incompetents I have on my security force, they'd be guarding a burning pile of abused, raped women. As it is, I've had to start using the cheat menu to rest the girls after every raid, because it's impossible to do anything when ogres/monsters raid practically nightly and always injure 5-9 girls in the process.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
You can have an idea by their reactions but the way to know for sure is by looking at their profile card. When you know them enough (like by asking them questions) you can get info like that:
- "She is very submissive and always puts herself last." (very sub)
- "She is rather submissive, avoiding conflict whenever possible." (a bit sub)
- "She is aggressive, strong-headed and wants others to see things her way." (very dom)
- "She knows what she wants, and she likes to be independent." (a bit dom)

She does but her quest chain is broken in the current version (Goldo may have fixed it in the experimental patch but I'm not sure). I can tell you how to fix it yourself but Renpy flags are baked into the save game so you'd need to start over from scratch. She has a basic H-scene that's available to everyone but the full event is only for worshippers of Shalia, 'cause Satella's the Night Mistress and all.
How do you fix the Satella bug? I can start a new game it's no problem.

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
is there anyway to increase the sexual preferences and make them like acts they hate at first?
There is no way to get them to outright enjoy the acts, but you can remove their dislike for acts they react negatively to by undergoing "special training" for that act several times- it's the third menu under training that only shows up when their is a negative to remove.

ADDENDUM: Realized this could be potentially misread, so to clarify: the "negatives" to remove are for specific acts they dislike, not categories as a whole- if they hate a category, for instance anal, the only way to remove their hatred for the category is to find the exact sex acts within anal they dislike and train away their hatred for those particular acts

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes