Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
Hey Frozen Sugar Cubes (can I just call you FSC, for short). Really missed opportunity to do Torture Dance for the policewoman in the lingerie shop, just saying ;)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.8 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
i have 2 things can you progress the pe teacher in the gym? and how can you train in poker when the laptop still doesnt work? it says no internet

alex gard

Nov 18, 2020
It is very difficult to jerk off when you are constantly laughing at the jokes that the author of this game created!

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Rarely does stupidity anger as much as here. This is no longer even a bad joke. It starts to scare me that MC is gay. There’s no problem with that if you don’t understand math, but this case is mentally at the very age of 6 years old. :unsure:

camoway

May 15, 2017
I don't have high hopes, dev can't even link the Android versions someone did for him. Renpy is popular for that reason. Multiplatform. I use android exclusively, it's just easier to enjoy. Don't have to sit in a chair. Anyways it looks good from the renders you have shown. But again the lack of Android love makes my expectations scrape the bottom of my interest.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes