Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I would like to know a few things before try the game.

The first thing is to know what exactly is mind control in the game (if it is done by the MC, if it is something recurrent, if it can avoid being used ...) I'm not a fan of games focused on manipulating the minds of others (or in which the MC is the manipulated)

The second thing, I don't know what kind of ending the game is planning (harem, different routes for each LI, something in between with some endings including several LIs). In my case I play differently depending on whether there is a harem ending or not (and since I never play more than one ending, it is important for me to know). In games without harem ending, I only like to establish a romantic (and sexual) relationship with the LI (sometimes LIs, If I'm interested in several that share an ending) of which I am interested in seeing the ending. Would it be possible in this game?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.8] Frozen Sugar Cubes

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.31 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.28 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 580 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 546 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Kira The Masked Lad

King of Kinks
Donor
Apr 18, 2019
ok your friend has 2 daughters and i'm sure they have a relationship with the mc in some way, but there is no incest tag really awkward can someone explain this UwU

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
I cant find single picture this version can someone please help me with that ?
There are 2 types of pictures you can find , one type of pictures is hidden in locations as icons, another is farm-able after you acquire a camera through an event.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
anyone else having the error when you meet the purple haired girl and she ask you for cigarettes you go inside and then the error happens you click ignore a bunch of times it eventually shows you in the bathroom and getting a bj but it wont end how do you get past that? thanks anyone have a save past that?

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
anyone else having the error when you meet the purple haired girl and she ask you for cigarettes you go inside and then the error happens you click ignore a bunch of times it eventually shows you in the bathroom and getting a bj but it wont end how do you get past that? thanks anyone have a save past that?
Hey, we are unable to replicate this error, could you send us a screenshot of the error and provide your save before this happened?

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
Hello, we have checked on our end and were unable to replicate the error, however we could replicate the error on the compressed version that another user provided (the error happens right where you mention it). If that's the version you're playing on, the user warned you about it potentially having errors.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Hello, we have checked on our end and were unable to replicate the error, however we could replicate the error on the compressed version that another user provided (the error happens right where you mention it). If that's the version you're playing on, the user warned you about it potentially having errors.
ok thanks ill download the regular version the compressed is just smaller and takes less time

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
Goddammit, I hate myself for not seeing the references to a certain anime sooner, would have called my character differently, as he just wants to live a quiet life.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, all the memes are great(y) keep em coming

Reactions: Frozen Sugar Cubes

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
Frozen Sugar Cubes thanks for "answer" my question.

I wish you luck with the game and I say goodbye to this thread.
Sorry your question was kind of hard to understand and we've had no idea what to tell you, (were hoping that someone else might know what to answer you) but probably it's not your cup of tea.
Hope you find what you're looking for.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Sorry your question was kind of hard to understand and we've had no idea what to tell you, (were hoping that someone else might know what to answer you) but probably it's not your cup of tea.
Hope you find what you're looking for.
I just want to know if mind control is an important part of the game, and if it is something the MC does or is doing for someone else. I'm not a big fan of mind control, but it all depends on how it is developed, if it's used to corrupt or negatively influence people I will not like it.

And if the game is going to have a harem ending or not, because I play differently if there is one or there isn't.

And I'm sorry if I was a little hars, but I didn't think it was difficult to understand. However, English isn't my first language, so I may not have expressed myself clearly enough.

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
I just want to know if mind control is an important part of the game, and if it is something the MC does or is doing for someone else. I'm not a big fan of mind control, but it all depends on how it is developed, if it's used to corrupt or negatively influence people I will not like it.

And if the game is going to have a harem ending or not, because I play differently if there is one or there isn't.

And I'm sorry if I was a little hars, but I didn't think it was difficult to understand. However, English isn't my first language, so I may not have expressed myself clearly enough.
The mind control isn't directly used by the MC , but by a companion of his. It's not used to corrupt but to enhance the emotions or feelings of other characters. There is no ending planned in sight but it's definitely a harem-type and not a single character.There aren't choices that influence the outcome of an event, the choices are which events you want to see first.

Reactions: JC07 and BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The mind control isn't directly used by the MC , but by a companion of his. It's not used to corrupt but to enhance the emotions or feelings of other characters. There is no ending planned in sight but it's definitely a harem-type and not a single character.There aren't choices that influence the outcome of an event, the choices are which events you want to see first.
Thanks. I give it a try and see if I like the game, but sounds well.

Reactions: Frozen Sugar Cubes
3.40 star(s) 17 Votes