Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
There's some content. You can fuck four women and get some blowjobs + nudity from few others. And there's still few events that I haven't found. And there's many women that you'll see only once or twice and then they'll disappear. Plenty of more content needed.

After VN start turned into sandbox it became quite a grind. I have got less than half of the swimming pool dressing room pictures, and there's four events that I haven't found yet. And I can't find PE teacher, or anyone who knows where she is at the evening, from anywhere. I'll just wait for the next update and try to get missing parts while seeing new content.

How about doubling salary from the work to speed up that grind a bit? Especially after he does "services" to the boss. 10$ in a day would mean that he workd only one hour and that'll take whole evening... 5 days to buy USB stick sounds much better than 10 day grind for money.

Also it would be nice if you could take pictures twice a day. After all, they dress into swimsuit in the morning and again take it off later.

Anyway, I like the story. I just wish there were more. Some of the girls are so hot that I can't abandon this, despite playing being bit of a work.

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
how much coontent is the game by now most i see add machanics or fix
There's 7 patches worth of content, out of which last 3 are sandbox-style where events are linked to each other. There's at least enough content for one sitting that's for sure <3.

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
There's some content. You can fuck four women and get some blowjobs + nudity from few others. And there's still few events that I haven't found. And there's many women that you'll see only once or twice and then they'll disappear. Plenty of more content needed.

After VN start turned into sandbox it became quite a grind. I have got less than half of the swimming pool dressing room pictures, and there's four events that I haven't found yet. And I can't find PE teacher, or anyone who knows where she is at the evening, from anywhere. I'll just wait for the next update and try to get missing parts while seeing new content.

How about doubling salary from the work to speed up that grind a bit? Especially after he does "services" to the boss. 10$ in a day would mean that he workd only one hour and that'll take whole evening... 5 days to buy USB stick sounds much better than 10 day grind for money.

Also it would be nice if you could take pictures twice a day. After all, they dress into swimsuit in the morning and again take it off later.

Anyway, I like the story. I just wish there were more. Some of the girls are so hot that I can't abandon this, despite playing being bit of a work.
Thank you for your feedback , we are glad you enjoy what we do even if it's not perfect. About the USB - there's another event that can give you exactly as much money as you need for the USB if you find it. (To make sure it balances out.)
About the pictures - before making the release we spend like 3 hours trying to farm all the pictures ourselves while constantly changing the probability of getting a picture, we understand your frustration with it but the final changes (that are now in the game) seemed okay for us. In case we hear more unsatisfied comments about that , we will make sure to change something about that.
Thanks for giving us a try, we'll try to keep making content you enjoy <3.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i'm not finding anyone anywhere, wtf is going on?!?
do i have to do the xmas thing first? it's really weird to go all these places and see noone at all

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
i'm not finding anyone anywhere, wtf is going on?!?
do i have to do the xmas thing first? it's really weird to go all these places and see noone at all
A lot of events are based on the time of the day, the day of the week, or other events. If you need some help try out the walkthrough you can access through the laptop in MC room.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
That's a weekend event, stay in MC's room during the weekend in the morning and there will be a diary icon, it's there.
Assuming the OP is talking about the same problem I find, the only event in the diary is the original BBQ event, there's no 2nd weekend Maki event in the diary.
The only thing I haven't done (as far as I'm aware) is the xmas event, does the second Maki weekend event only show up after you've done that?

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
Assuming the OP is talking about the same problem I find, the only event in the diary is the original BBQ event, there's no 2nd weekend Maki event in the diary.
The only thing I haven't done (as far as I'm aware) is the xmas event, does the second Maki weekend event only show up after you've done that?
I think the other comment was talking about finding the BBQ event, for you however ( we just tested ) , it seems like we messed up the code a bit and the fact that Maki invites you over loops. (again bbq event)
Very sorry about that, we'll make sure it gets fixed next patch.

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
Damn, I enjoyed the game up until it went full sandbox mode. Hate having to wander around looking for events.
We're really sorry to hear that, but there's a walkthrough accessible through the laptop in MC's room if you'd like to know where to go without wandering around.

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
I have the same problem.
Maki event isn't show.
I completed all events except Maki weekend Event.
We've looked into it and code-wise it should be impossible for this to happen, can you tell us if you've used a previous version save or the order you did events if you remember?

Reactions: Hanny2000

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.7 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Frozen Sugar Cubes

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
Mega

Here is my old save in v0.6
We've fixed your save and now you can see the event. (In the released version it actually loops if you talk to Maki again after the weekend bbq event, it's already been fixed on our end and will be fixed in next patch.) Keep in mind that we try to leave a fresh save along with the walkthrough that you can access through the laptop in MC's room in case something looks clunky. Thanks for enjoying our game, much love.
- fixed save

• Love
Reactions: Hanny2000

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
T
We've fixed your save and now you can see the event. (In the released version it actually loops if you talk to Maki again after the weekend bbq event, it's already been fixed on our end and will be fixed in next patch.) Keep in mind that we try to leave a fresh save along with the walkthrough that you can access through the laptop in MC's room in case something looks clunky. Thanks for enjoying our game, much love.
Mega - fixed save
Thanks you man.

Reactions: Frozen Sugar Cubes
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes