Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
Thanks for the new update, this time I really enjoyed the game and the jokes again
I played this game from the beginning too cause the save.
If isn't a problem i want report you few "errors" (more than errors are skipped dialogues)
1) for the USB event, if you farm 100$ before talking to Jeff, you skip the first dialogue of the event [1) go to school - > classroom ( in afternoon ) and talk with Jeff]
2) for the Go To Gym event, if you talk with Olivia in the Mall before talking with the girls in the gym, you skip the first dialogue of the event again [1) go to - > Velocity Fitness (evening time) - > click on girls]
It's a bit sad during the game you're forced to skip one of the dialogue/event between the GH girl 2 or Autumn during the second day before school.
Really hope to see the 2 GH girls/Park girls more, they still have no name after 2 events, and Evelyn too.
Waiting to see more interactions with the classmates and the teacher too (the ending was funny this time)
Tried to search around the school but for now we still need to meet the last 2 girls of the class (and not sure if the one in the middle is Autumn)
Thanks again for this new update, waiting for more jojo reference
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First of all thank you very much for your feedback and kind words, it goes a long way , especially with the motivation department.
The USB quest sadly was done when we were still lacking some knowledge with creating long-life quest chains , so if it gets fixed it will most probably break saves for the next patch again. ( God damn.) We will consider fixing it if there will be other events that might break the saves instead of this one anyway.
Gym dialogue skip was purely a sloppy mistake that we probably made due to tiredness from pushing all the testing on weekend.
We are considering deleting Autumn events from patch4 and moving her onto the real part of the game where the player can interact freely with her and develop a relationship.
Currently we are working on showcasing each character bit by bit before we move on to more serious content.
Until next time, stay safe.

Reactions: nepheele

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.6 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

LightPinkBoy

May 29, 2018
How much mind control is in this? I mostly play games on this site for the mind control of corruption so it would help to know how prevalent it is in the game so I don't get my hopes up.

Reactions: Gaboris

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
How much mind control is in this? I mostly play games on this site for the mind control of corruption so it would help to know how prevalent it is in the game so I don't get my hopes up.
Mind Control is the main genre it's progressing into due to the plot , but it's still in early stages of it. ( 2 Big events with content now. Hope you check in later when we have more <3.)

LightPinkBoy

May 29, 2018
Sounds l
Mind Control is the main genre it's progressing into due to the plot , but it's still in early stages of it. ( 2 Big events with content now. Hope you check in later when we have more <3.)
Sounds good. If it's the main thing I'll definitely be checking in as it goes.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Looks like there's no NTR in this game... but if there was:

"You were expecting your love interest to be at work... but she's with ME! DIO!"

• Haha

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Now THIS has caught my interest! I'll be sure to check it out later on. (y)

Very few devs go for proper player based MC so I'm always hopeful when it gets a mention. How is it implemented and what are the plans for future content?
Is is scene based where you reach a scene that contains MC without player input or do players use MC to unlock scenes or interact with characters in different ways?

Also on a side note, what are the plans for the general theme? Is the whole thing meant to be wholesome or are there different routes like good or bad/love or slave? :unsure:

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.7] [Frozen Sugar Cubes] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.15 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.13 GB

Compressed PC Size: 461.4 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 444.8 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
Now THIS has caught my interest! I'll be sure to check it out later on. (y)

Very few devs go for proper player based MC so I'm always hopeful when it gets a mention. How is it implemented and what are the plans for future content?
Is is scene based where you reach a scene that contains MC without player input or do players use MC to unlock scenes or interact with characters in different ways?

Also on a side note, what are the plans for the general theme? Is the whole thing meant to be wholesome or are there different routes like good or bad/love or slave? :unsure:
All routes you take are the 'good' routes and spoiler-free explanation is that you progress in the mind-control direction.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes