Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
a question is what do next. Ibay a Cola and give to the teacher. but cannt work. How can i foece te time ore go to evening?

Reactions: NewType0069

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Trying to find things just now is like trying to find a needle in a haystack I don't mind some free-roams but this seems a little overly complicated if you are going to stick with it I'd maybe think about putting in a hint system although like everyone else it was a good game without the free-roam.

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
I really love this game, the linear path of before was pretty easy, not a fan of sandbox but i don't dislike it.
But i understand cause ppl find it annoying, at least you need to use red mark (!) or hints or something like that, cause searching the events without them it's really a waste of time sometimes.
Anyway I'll continue playing because I really like this game so, thanks for the update

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
This free roam mode is horrible... Really need a quest or hint system to know what we need to do! Propably a quest indicator at the places or something! I tried find out all 13 uniqe screne but only 12 i could...

Reactions: blastwave2k

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
Thank you everybody for your feedback.
As you can tell, we took quite a gamble trying to improve the gameplay of what we make, in the way we felt it could feel less monotone , and more engaging.
We will definitely look into making a hints/tips system that would tell the player what locations could have events , or what characters could have events.
Regarding the other parts - they are still under consideration. Thank you for giving our game a try.

xdx55

Dec 8, 2018
Are there any buttons to go back or I just can't play the library scenes?
Edit: I found the way, I should have took the book.

Oct 29, 2017
the save system is buggy, no matter where or when i save, i always come back to monday morning when loading... it really takes the fun out of playing

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
its a good game with many characters but there are no hints that makes it grinding and annoying if that is fix I think it would be a great game I wont give it 2 or 3 stars in the hope the developer will fix this small issue

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
Good school story congratulations to the authors of this NV games. Over a year ago I did maps for HS but I have not offered anywhere for uploading.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Went to work, acted as a stand in for my lovely bosses sex toys, came home, went to sleep and game ending bug.

NameError: name 'inventory' is not defined

Guess I'm giving up on this again until a few more updates.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes