Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures 0.4 + Compressed

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
so far i'm liking this game, but i seem to be stuck. will not let me go to work after doing hana's request. anyone else having this happen?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
its ok. the sex scenes are really hot tho and the girls are all very hot. but the humour is..well..it feels like you are trying too hard. and sometimes the areas are confusing. just put arrows if there are different pathways to a single area. all in all tho i like it.

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
This game is awesome, really need to praise the author.
The references are too funny and i like the characters.
I always look forward to every update

Romirom

Jul 5, 2018
Compared to other 3dcg games the render images looking a bit harsh.

I'm curious, what render engine did you use? Are you new to this?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The sandbox is terrible. Cant stand sandboxes at the best of time but this one is one the worst.
I am out. Anyway sex with basic Honey Select models is so unrealistic it not worth the effort.

• Angry
Reactions: Frosty_Senpai

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Frozen Sugar Cubes I saw you are trying new things but... As far you can see in comments no one like it that sandbox. No tips, no walkthrough and boring asf. Your old game model VN was better than this. You can make VN with mathered choices. And you should consider making more better looking renders aswell. Your animations has good physics but they are looking pretty bad with that glossy plastic looking.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Okay. Sandbox part of the game started, and I can't find anything to do. I talked with teacher and girls in the classroom and someone at the part seemed to have lost her wallet, but that's it. Seemingly to no way advance in game after that.

I have rarely seen sandbox games that work well. Solvalley School is one of the few that works and House in the Rift is so well done that it barely feels like a sandbox game, but those are exceptions. For sandbox game to be playable it needs to have some markers on where to find action.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I have trouble with the save/load.
Afternoon pool after talking to the PE teacher to buy some refreshments.
Saved in the cafeteria to test what drink is ok.
Load took me back in the morning, school map.
Anyone else with that problem?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Punto

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
loaded a save from getting 'extra credit' with the manager... woke up next morning.. and no idea what I'm supposed to do...
tried going to school... entered classroom.. nothing.. randomly talking to teacher and a classmate.. still nothing.. until some sort of guide or in-game tips are released I'm putting this game back on the shelve.. :confused:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
loaded a save from getting 'extra credit' with the manager... woke up next morning.. and no idea what I'm supposed to do...
tried going to school... entered classroom.. nothing.. randomly talking to teacher and a classmate.. still nothing.. until some sort of guide or in-game tips are released I'm putting this game back on the shelve.. :confused:
Exactly. This game went from having a linear path to just being garbage with a pretty package. I will NEVER understand Devs who convert to a Sandbox half way through.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Exactly. This game went from having a linear path to just being garbage with a pretty package. I will NEVER understand Devs who convert to a Sandbox half way through.
i wouldn't go that far as to call it garbage.. but without some sort of hint system its pretty much unplayable unless we are expected to spend half a day randomly clicking every options in the hopes to trigger SOMETHING in any of the available locations...

Reactions: M4t7theNinja
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes