Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
I notice in the walkthrough it tells you in which Room/Screen the photos are hidden but has anyone actually found them? I just covered every Inch of the screen in pretty much every one of the locations (Using a Spy Glass to increase the size) and clinked on everything and I cannot see anything that remotely looks like a hidden photo and nothing is showing up.

Last edited:

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
I notice in the walkthrough it tells you in which Room/Screen the photos are hidden but has anyone actually found them? I just covered every Inch of the screen in pretty much every one of the locations (Using a Spy Glass to increase the size) and clinked on everything and I cannot see anything that remotely looks like a hidden photo and nothing is showing up.
It's possible you've misunderstood that the mythic/legendary/rare/normal tier pictures are also supposed to be found. If that's the case, then they are not in those locations. They are related to another event that opens the possibility of taking sneaky pictures.
The pictures you can find around the map are 7 only. Have you found 7 of them? Or none at all?

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
It's possible you've misunderstood that the mythic/legendary/rare/normal tier pictures are also supposed to be found. If that's the case, then they are not in those locations. They are related to another event that opens the possibility of taking sneaky pictures.
The pictures you can find around the map are 7 only. Have you found 7 of them? Or none at all?
Thanks for clarifying, I have been going to the ?
so far have 2

On a different subject The 1st 2 objectives "talking to Jeff to fix the corrupted pics" and visit the Pool have reopened Not sure if this has an impact, I only have the 1st 6 pics in the AAaaa folder. But i presume it is a similar problem to the task talking to Maki reopening so thought I should mention.

Cheers

Last edited:

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
Thanks for clarifying, I have been going to the ?
so far have 2

On a different subject The 1st 2 objectives "talking to Jeff to fix the corrupted pics" and visit the Pool have reopened Not sure if this has an impact, I only have the 1st 6 pics in the AAaaa folder. But i presume it is a similar problem to the task talking to Maki reopening so thought I should mention.

Cheers
Thanks for your feedback, we'll check that after we are done on working for the upcoming patch content.
If you could provide more details on what/how happened please do. (And what do you mean the pool reopened,which event , the weekend pool one?)
Thanks for playing our game. <3

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Thanks for your feedback, we'll check that after we are done on working for the upcoming patch content.
If you could provide more details on what/how happened please do. (And what do you mean the pool reopened,which event , the weekend pool one?)
Thanks for playing our game. <3
Not sure what happened (Wasn't really paying attention to the Diary entries) but I know I have finished these events. I have 13/13, 12/12 & 11/12 for 5, 6 & 7 respectively and I have met Annie in the Library although I am not sure if I completed this event"
---> EVENT___STAND_CONTENT_UNLOCKED
-> requirements: EVENT___MATHS_TEST_PREPARATION
-> mc room - > click on stand
-> pick content
-> to unlock next type of scene , complete current scene 3 times "

which could be the missing event UNLESS finding the pictures is the last event.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

1610206013129.png

Reactions: Frozen Sugar Cubes

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
Not sure what happened (Wasn't really paying attention to the Diary entries) but I know I have finished these events. I have 13/13, 12/12 & 11/12 for 5, 6 & 7 respectively and I have met Annie in the Library although I am not sure if I completed this event"
---> EVENT___STAND_CONTENT_UNLOCKED
-> requirements: EVENT___MATHS_TEST_PREPARATION
-> mc room - > click on stand
-> pick content
-> to unlock next type of scene , complete current scene 3 times "

which could be the missing event UNLESS finding the pictures is the last event.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

View attachment 978215
Thank you for your feedback again , finding the pictures is indeed the last event so the counting is right.
We'll look into the other stuff you've mentioned.
Hope you enjoyed the game. <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: OzBrit
Nov 9, 2017
I really like the g&me so far, but I have a weird bug, at some point I not able to pass afternoons so I can progress on the quests that need to be done later in the day (for exemple I can't go further in ava's quest or I can't work anymore). So I will wait for the fix I love a lot of charactere, espacialy sophia, autumn, camilla, amber and annie.

Last edited:

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
I really like the g&me so far, but I have a weird bug, at some point I not able to pass afternoons so I can progress on the quests that need to be done later in the day (for exemple I can't go further in ava's quest or I can't work anymore). So I will wait for the fix I love a lot of charactere, espacialy sophia, autumn, amber and annie.
This is something completely unusual and should just never happen. Can you provide as many details as possible and your save too if possible? What did you do for this to happen?
Thanks for your feedback and thank you for playing our game.

Nov 9, 2017
I don't know how it happened I did my quests and at some point I realized time stop advencing and I try to do some events to make to advance from afternoon to evening but when I did it the events didn't make it, for exemple speaking to ava in afternoon and following her to the toillete in the station didn't make the time advance to evening so I had to skip the day to advance to the next day. And I don't know how to send you my save files

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
I don't know how it happened I did my quests and at some point I realized time stop advencing and I try to do some events to make to advance from afternoon to evening but when I did it the events didn't make it, for exemple speaking to ava in afternoon and following her to the toillete in the station didn't make the time advance to evening so I had to skip the day to advance to the next day. And I don't know how to send you my save files
In the global map where you see what time of the day it is, press on the text and it will allow you to skip time whenever you want.

Nejifan

Jul 5, 2018
I saw that this has a mind control tag, is this a recurring theme in this game or is it in just one or two scenes?

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
I saw that this has a mind control tag, is this a recurring theme in this game or is it in just one or two scenes?
The game's plot is slowly being drove by the mind-control theme and it will keep getting more mind-control based events as we progress with the plot.

• Sad
Reactions: fisty123

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
:cry::(
Somebody help me, I got into a LOOP. I've completed everything, but I don't move. Save in attachment

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes