silverbar

Feb 9, 2021
hello, my character position indicator in minimap suddenly gone, how do i fix this? i exit-restarting the game, but it doesn't fix the problem
bunny_black_map_indicator_missing.png

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
hello, my character position indicator in minimap suddenly gone, how do i fix this? i exit-restarting the game, but it doesn't fix the problem
View attachment 2578243
Ability to see yourself on the minimap is an ability called orientation that's granted by having certain monsters in your party (fairies, for example). So most likely whatever unit you had that gave this ability died.

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
Anyone know any other link to DL this game without power iso?

Unofficial version on the main-post is unpacked version (with an optional powershell script to add registry entries added on install if you want the bonus characters in Bunny Black 2).

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I guess I'll upload my already done copy as I did with Yu-no(As I agree, the install instructions for this one is ridiculous). There's no inherent need to install the game as it doesn't check registry entries, however the sequel (Bunny Black 2) does check to see if you have it installed for bonus characters, as such I've included an install.ps1( right-click run with powershell ) that'll set the correct registry information( same as installing the game ).

So new install instructions are essentially:

1: Extract
2: (optional and only matters for BB2) Right-click > Run with powershell on install.ps1
3: Start the game with Bunny.exe

Download: Mega

Here's the scripts ( for those that already have the game, and does not want to re-download ):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're a life savior. Thank you.

Those luddites can't even make a normal installation, that doesn't require hoodoo voodoo and messing with random files.

Sensei2000

Oct 21, 2020
Is there any difference between the versions of installer 1.0.1 and 2.0.2? i mean 1.0.1 is already prepatched and just needs to be launced but is 2.0.2 a different version or longer than 1.0.1

Gilibertolo

Aug 23, 2018
Can someone tell me why if I start a new game when I go to the Hire screen, I have like 6 or more lvl 99 adventurer to put in my party?

Etereal

Jul 5, 2018
About 1.20- i tried to install 1.20eng after 1.00eng and patch says *game not found*.
Then i try to install 1.20eng without 1.00eng, and bingo!
Well, maybe just my luck.

MosquitoSlayer

Dec 20, 2018
If anyone has trouble using the game at fullscreen like me (the screen sticks to the left) I have created a batch file using chatgpt. It makes use of qres.exe it changes the resolution of your screen when starting the game and changes it back to your desired resolution after closing the application. Change the resolution and framrate to your desired preferences and make sure to change it to the paths you are using for the application and qres.exe. If you don't have qres you can install it, you can easily find it on Google. After your done with the changes, Save As and rename to a desired filename and add .bat at the end of the filename. This way Windows can recognize it as a batchfile, now choose ANSI for the encoding as bunny.exe is an older application. REMEMBER USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. it works for me, but it's possible it may not work for you. Anyways cheers

Allisee

May 23, 2018
want to rerun this gem again, somehow this cheat table doesn't work anymore. strange it used to still work, sadly this cheat table has everything

Last edited:

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Yeah that was a bit obnoxious, I changed all the installs (Including the game and english patches) to win 7 compatibility before installs (I'm always in Japanese regional settings as well) and it seems to work so far. Would be cool if the main post was updated with win 10 stuff (How to full screen, how to actually install the damn game). Thankfully this thread isn't too large so it wasn't too much of a hassle to find the useful info, still.

Hope this game is worth it. One of those threads where it's mostly just people trying to figure out how to install the game over actually discussing it. Can't really blame em this time. The battle screen looks kinda cool with being able to control so many units at once, I do like games like that. Mostly just DLed this because I wanted to play the sequel and figured I'd start here.

Recommended SP Investments (At level 50-70+, you can pretty much do whatever you want, so don't worry):

Some quick tips (I tried to order them somewhat by how early you may need to know them) (27 Tips):

Was trying to find if anyone had mentioned this, but seems only briefly addressed in point 22 here. Racial abilities that you can benefit from leaving them in the backline I believe are limited strictly to map buffs (awareness, orienteering, trap finder, lucky), the only possible exceptions that are combat related being maybe Paranoid/Dirty Fighter (Ambushed down/ambush up) and Fleet-footed (increase retreat odds).

There are other "general abilities" that seem like they might apply even in the backline, but unless someone wants to do the work to confirm, it's dubious that is the case (e.g. Suppression, Greedy, Deadly Warrior, Third Eye etc) Things that just generically increase/decrease crit rates, instant death, loot, etc. While I haven't tested Greedy (increases looted gold), I have confirmed that the similar Studious (increases xp gained) only works if the creature is in the main party. So adding white goos to the backline isn't going to help you level faster. While *maybe* Suppression/Deadly Warrior work from the backline, they are difficult to verify since there's no easy way to measure their effect. Unless you really want to spend the time calculating your crit rate/enemy crit rate etc.

Related to the Studious: While it may scale with level (unconfirmed, but including in case it is less at lower levels), and they are easy to have killed, if you can afford an "empty" space in your main party, a level 20 White Goo gives about a 9% boost to the xp you gain. If you read through the skills in the Walkthrough that's linked in the main post, it seems the Quick Learner ability you can buy gets you a [<skill level>+2]% (e.g. buy 2 levels would give you a total of 4% boost to acquired xp). It also generally gets easier to survive I found as you level so I would actually advise against getting more than 10 levels in Quick Learner, as those skill points can probably be better spent, and if you need to work on leveling later in the game, adding a White Goo or 2 to your main party will likely be more cost-effective

jaketsu

Jun 2, 2017
Not to toot my own horn, but i made a post doing a far more reasonable solution in another thread yesterday. Sure if you have that 4 buck app in your case already it is great, but why not just reduce the desktop resolution with freeware and use a new desktop to put the game in the center? Like i described here yesterday? It sounds also like far less hassle compared to what you described multiple times in this thread, tbh.
My only slight worry is if i will be able to use cheat engine on the fly playing like that, but i will figure something out, i can after all switch resolution via hotkey after all. ;)
Thank you so much for this, the lossless scaling did not work for me. this is another option, thats quite easy. in the *.ini just change one of the 1920x1080 default resolution to 800x600. if you are annoyed by the white bar on top you can use a tool called "borderless gaming" by andrew. its on steam or github. this makes the game go borderless fullscreen. however its still locked to the top left in 800x600. but if you change the resolution with HRC, it works as if it was normal fullscreen.

so yea, if lossless scaling doesnt work, you can use HotkeyResolutionChanger and BorderlessGaming to go fullscreen

jaketsu

Jun 2, 2017
If anyone has trouble using the game at fullscreen like me (the screen sticks to the left) I have created a batch file using chatgpt. It makes use of qres.exe it changes the resolution of your screen when starting the game and changes it back to your desired resolution after closing the application. Change the resolution and framrate to your desired preferences and make sure to change it to the paths you are using for the application and qres.exe. If you don't have qres you can install it, you can easily find it on Google. After your done with the changes, Save As and rename to a desired filename and add .bat at the end of the filename. This way Windows can recognize it as a batchfile, now choose ANSI for the encoding as bunny.exe is an older application. REMEMBER USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. it works for me, but it's possible it may not work for you. Anyways cheers

doesnt work for some reason. it starts the game, but says "the system can not find the path specified". the path of qres is correct tho, i tripple checked. and the game opens, so that path is also correct. maybe i have a different version of qres? mine is 1.1

MosquitoSlayer

Dec 20, 2018
doesnt work for some reason. it starts the game, but says "the system can not find the path specified". the path of qres is correct tho, i tripple checked. and the game opens, so that path is also correct. maybe i have a different version of qres? mine is 1.1
Hi, sorry for the late reply. I honestly can't tell you which version I used, because my OS got corrupted. Had to reinstall windows. I will look to see if I can find it in my other drives and will update this comment.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes