Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Anyone know why i can't seem to rename any monsters? Either it crashes or the keyboard input simply doesn't register.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Anyone know why i can't seem to rename any monsters? Either it crashes or the keyboard input simply doesn't register.
Did some more testing and it seems it's the English patch that breaks it. Unpatched install works fine, but the moment i run the (otherwise great) English Patch over it the game crashes or refuses to acknowledge anything i type when trying to rename my units.

Tried multiple compatibility settings, even tried typing in the IME pad. Same result. The input just refuses to 'take' yet the game itself is fine with WASD.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
... Is there wiki for this game ...
... Just got something called evil hat ...

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
... Is there wiki for this game ...
... Just got something called evil hat ...

And yeah, items can roll with cursed prefixes that are fairly easy to spot by reading the descriptions. Stat wise they can be pretty good mid-tier items, though you'd have to pay to unequip them (or have a spell that destroys them) if you run into something better.

Reactions: Nadekai

Clover222

Apr 11, 2024
After having a shiton of problems installing and running this game, i finnally managed to do it and in fullscreen tho.
As others have said you dont necessary need to mount the ISO and then install the game, you can just open the iso with winrar and copy the files, the only folder you seem to need is the bunny one, wich contains the game, but maybe you want to get the other install and so files outside the other folders, just in case.
Then after intalling, pathching and whatnot when I got the game running in full screen sometimes the window would minimize on its own, even using the win 7 compatibility and other settings, and I didnt find any way to fix it. So i tried running the original jap version of the game and I got the exact same fucking problem...., the only thing I noticed is if you let game minimized for a few minutes it will fix in its own, temporally.
For the patches I dont really know whats the differency between them, but since it looks the only file you need to run the patches is the Bunny.exe, maybe you want to keep a clean/original copy of it, so you would be able to patch again the game with other vesion for whathever reason you want.
And then, running the game in fullscreen was my biggest headache, tried many things that didnt work, I also didnt want to buy nor piracy the other app mentioned in this thread, and I felt like trying to code somenthing to run this game on fullscreen was to much work for me. But then I find a free app, IntegerScaler, wich makes surprinsingly easy to run games with fixated window size, or just without fullscreen mode, to appear like they are on fullscreen and with no blur. So I left here what I did.
  1. Search and download the app IntegerScaler
  2. Extract the rar whenever location you want, and run either the x32 or x64, wichever you need.
  3. Now the program should be running, and you should see it in the hidden icons section.
  4. Now run the game, in window mode, and press alt + f11 if it doesnt work press ctrl + alt + f11, and the game should appear like is in fullscreen mode.
If this doesnt work, wich was in my case, what you need to do is:
  1. Create a shortcut of the intergerscaler.exe file you used
  2. Open properties of the shortcut and it the section of the end route/end path (idk how is called in english), at the end of the file path write -f
  3. It should appear like this "C:/Downloads/Intergerscaler_64bit.exe" -f
  4. Now close the game and exit intergerscaler, if you had them opened, run intergersacler with the shortcut you just created, and then run the game, now with the game focused press alt + f11. And it should appear like is in fullscreen.
I wasnt expecting anything with this app and it ended up being surprisingly useful.

Reactions: Nadekai
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes