Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Alright it's starting to get on my nerve. i played this game before and i had no problem like this ! When i'm in fullscreen it's left centered (i don't care it's obviously playable) but the problem is that when i'm in full screen my game go back on my deckstop every 3 minute and it's impossible to go back on the game unless i make it windowed, but i hate playing windowed... Some help please ?

Reactions: HeadlessJohn

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Right downloaded this game anew, installed it via the OP instructions and here is the answer to a few questions i see, had to spend time trawling through other forums for answers in some cases.
Answers:
1. Annoying screen flicker. This is an issue regarding compatibility. Run the compatibility troubleshooter and it will eventually fix the issue. It tried vista/7 then gave me options, one option said it displays incorrectly. Then it ran again and set compatibility to scale with high dpi and boom its fixed.
2. Fullscreen not working/not working correctly: This is a settings issue and a scaling issue with wide monitors.
Settings issue is solved right quick. Press f10 in game and in the bottom right of the box that shows up, the top option is selected, switch it to the bottom option. Then ingame select fullscreen.
Scaling issue: Due to the game being, well, old. It doesnt have the capability to scale properly to modern monitors. This is why you will either play the game windowed or when fullscreen, it will not be centred but rather be left aligned. This can be solved with an app you can get on steam called lossless scaling. You can get the demo version or the full version(its only 3.99 so i got the full version). If you use the demo, refer to page 6, post 118 on how to lossless scale the game properly. If you use the full version, it is much more simplified as you can just run the game windowed, run the program, set the scaling to auto and then while ingame press the shortcut to scale the game to fullscreen.
Not to toot my own horn, but i made a post doing a far more reasonable solution in another thread yesterday. Sure if you have that 4 buck app in your case already it is great, but why not just reduce the desktop resolution with freeware and use a new desktop to put the game in the center? Like i described here yesterday? It sounds also like far less hassle compared to what you described multiple times in this thread, tbh.
My only slight worry is if i will be able to use cheat engine on the fly playing like that, but i will figure something out, i can after all switch resolution via hotkey after all. ;)

Reactions: jaketsu

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Not to toot my own horn, but i made a post doing a far more reasonable solution in another thread yesterday. Sure if you have that 4 buck app in your case already it is great, but why not just reduce the desktop resolution with freeware and use a new desktop to put the game in the center? Like i described here yesterday? It sounds also like far less hassle compared to what you described multiple times in this thread, tbh.
My only slight worry is if i will be able to use cheat engine on the fly playing like that, but i will figure something out, i can after all switch resolution via hotkey after all. ;-)
Best option is lossless scaling though. You just need to download it on steam, open it, you'll see "Scale is 5s" you click on it a count down will start, you just have to click on the windowed game before the end of the countdown and wait, when it's finished, the game will be fullscreen with no problem (Don't forget to check the box "Nearest" make it easier)

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Cool you quoted a post from 6 months ago to say you found a potentially better way and made a post on that method in a completely separate and unrelated forum that people have probably never heard of or seen before.

• Haha
Reactions: PeteHanson

random0taku

May 13, 2020
thx but damn this shit be fken hard, not fun at all but i aint got else to do so ima just push through.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Best option is lossless scaling though. You just need to download it on steam, open it, you'll see "Scale is 5s" you click on it a count down will start, you just have to click on the windowed game before the end of the countdown and wait, when it's finished, the game will be fullscreen with no problem (Don't forget to check the box "Nearest" make it easier)
I agree after testing the demo, which is an old version of that program and now free, also on steam btw. ;) But it is not without its faults. It doesn't seem to be able to handle screen transitions in the game very well and bugs out the scaling for a fraction of a second every so often when the sprites on screen change. Still, i can deal with that as long as it works pretty well for the most part otherwise. I still wonder why that happens, though, and what causes it. But as long as it does the job this good, i can hardly complain.

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
thx but damn this shit be fken hard, not fun at all but i aint got else to do so ima just push through.
Just use cheat engine early on for money cheating especially, and getting skillpoints that way isn't the worst idea either. The game gets more bearable over time, but it wants way more time than it is worth playing it without cheating, so why bother wasting hours upon hours fighting the game?

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
I agree after testing the demo, which is an old version of that program and now free, also on steam btw. ;) But it is not without its faults. It doesn't seem to be able to handle screen transitions in the game very well and bugs out the scaling for a fraction of a second every so often when the sprites on screen change. Still, i can deal with that as long as it works pretty well for the most part otherwise. I still wonder why that happens, though, and what causes it. But as long as it does the job this good, i can hardly complain.
True ! Lossless scaling is pretty fucked up for transition on bunny black, never had this problem on any other game beside this one though so it shouldn't be a problem, but yeah i agree, it was a pain to some extent.

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
are there sex seance with out the protag or is it just a haram game ? also is it more vanila or has some extremer H-seance ?

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
I made a as I couldn't find one that still worked. Contains stats, girls defeat counter(for scenes\party members), inventory slots(You need to find\know the item IDs). Also have the awarness(see enemies) and orinetation(your position) skill passives(need to lock the value), and save counter reset script.

uses aob injections, so have no idea if it would work on AMD CPUs.

godman59

Nov 25, 2017
Thats one of the most confusing install guides I've seen goddamn.
1st off, there is no 'english patch' in the install directory (downloaded from the first link)
2nd off you really should have mentioned that the game has to be mounted as well as extracted for it to work. It's not clear and really all this mess just makes a person not bother with the title at all

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
I guess I'll upload my already done copy as I did with Yu-no(As I agree, the install instructions for this one is ridiculous). There's no inherent need to install the game as it doesn't check registry entries, however the sequel (Bunny Black 2) does check to see if you have it installed for bonus characters, as such I've included an install.ps1( right-click run with powershell ) that'll set the correct registry information( same as installing the game ).

So new install instructions are essentially:

1: Extract
2: (optional and only matters for BB2) Right-click > Run with powershell on install.ps1
3: Start the game with Bunny.exe

Download:

Here's the scripts ( for those that already have the game, and does not want to re-download ):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HaMCRI

Jun 7, 2017
I guess I'll upload my already done copy as I did with Yu-no(As I agree, the install instructions for this one is ridiculous). There's no inherent need to install the game as it doesn't check registry entries, however the sequel (Bunny Black 2) does check to see if you have it installed for bonus characters, as such I've included an install.ps1( right-click run with powershell ) that'll set the correct registry information( same as installing the game ).

So new install instructions are essentially:

1: Extract
2: (optional and only matters for BB2) Right-click > Run with powershell on install.ps1
3: Start the game with Bunny.exe

Download:

Here's the scripts ( for those that already have the game, and does not want to re-download ):

can you upload it to another site? perhaps mega? the download speeds are hurtin rn.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes