Escape

May 12, 2017
My opinion with some constructive criticism:
Nice art, but I just skipped all the text because it felt like it was written by a horny teenager, not surprised the MC and other characters were written like that too (even though they are 20+ years old?). My suggestion would be to put some effort into improving the writing for the story and characters if you actually want it to be worth spending time reading. Also, what's the point of the obviously incorrect dialogue choices as options to choose from when they serve no purpose in the game other than as a fail state? Maybe consider remaking the game as a kinetic novel if choices serve no purpose. If the dev can improve upon the things I mentioned, then after a couple updates this will probably be a decent game.

Last edited:

VarnsGames

Jan 31, 2022
Hey everybody,

like promised here is the link for the new update.

Enjoy!

Important:

You have to copy and paste the whole link into your browser. It doesnt work by only clicking.

Link:

Changelog 0.2:

- ~200 normal renders

- about 10 animations (Lewd and Non-Lewd Stuff)

- 3 new locations

- a bunch of Side-characters

- added Gallery

- new sounds and music

- various fixes

- stupid jokes ;)

With the update we also want to try something we call "Tod Story´s". Which we continue depending on the feedback or not.

BaasB Can you update the op please ? Thank you :)

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Burger Boy [v0.2] [VarnsGames] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.2 · · · (303.4 MiB :: 2.08 GiB)
Mac v0.2 · · · (269.0 MiB :: –)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

GeppettoPossum

Formerly 'solongdentalplan'
Oct 29, 2019
I have tried several times to play this game but am having a hard time getting past the writing/dialogue. I'm not sure if it's a language barrier thing, but it reminds me of when I used to write short stories in Middle School. I highly suggest the dev try and get someone to look over his scripts.

Reactions: jamesonwulf

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Two questions do you play as the guy in the preview pics? Two will there be a harem option (please say yes for this one)?

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
looks my type game what i like but when i start play "yeah" perhaps waiting too much yet from game but thx anyway for share it

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes