juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
Hi guys,
im one of the devs of BurgerBoy.
First of all a big thank you, for your interrest in our project and i hope you enjoying playing it.
Thats all kind of new to us and i would like to ask you guys if you have some good advice what can be done better?
it's already a good base, continue like this, if you start to make your design according to the advice of the players you are lost (breasts too big, not big enough, too pointy, not pointy enough, too round not enough, bimbo, milf, ...................!!!!

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
All depends on the individual reading speed.
I generally read VNs a bit slowly to try to remember everything and not miss any small details.
If you speed-read through it, like a news article, it can probably be finished in 10 minutes or so.
write you a book(lol)

Reactions: ann87ra

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I really liked the first release, but this update felt like it was trying too hard to be funny and mostly failed. While it's great that there are some sex scenes in the game already, they just felt too easy, if that makes sense. The girls seem to want to fuck the MC for no particular reason. Most of the MC's thoughts come across as being really juvenile, not those of an adult. Also, it really needs to be proofread better, lots of grammar mistakes.

I think this game has the potential to be really good. I think some more serious scenes mixed with the funny ones would help a lot. Trying to be funny 100% of the time just doesn't work very well in my opinion.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
First off really like the game and the following I hope everyone will find helpful as these are suggestions to aid the dev in making a better game for us all. I really like were the story is going, but really need to have someone proof read and correct grammar and spelling.

By the way is there any plans to add a work out gym routine or some kind of martial arts so MC to get stronger
and/or any aspirations on allowing school or training to increase whits of knowledge?

It's great he jumps in to protect and help, but am not sure if it was sucker punch or the MC failed in a block. (good spot to jump to third person view). As the player I hoping you are intending on building up the MC skills in some form of defense techniques.
The Three thugs could become good antagonists though out the game play, In that based on MC skill receives a reward or higher points for affection of those whom he protects.

A humble suggestion, wait a few more times before allowing Casey to proved such a reward. Maybe simply start it off with a hug or kiss and perhaps some prays from Valeria for his heroic efforts. which could be the start to a path with Valeria.

There are several good side line opportunities with Lucy and Aurlel, But here again maybe conciser a build up prior to the bathroom scene. Ya its great to get the work out, however can we put quality of story and character build prior to satisfaction?

Also please provide the option to have or not have tattoos. Tattoos on a women detract for her natural beauty and brands her as a whore and lose individual, well from my point of view that is. Sorry if the offends those whom like it, as it was not meant to but there are those of us out here that would prefer the option. This could also include the removal of the lip piercings. Both are really big turn offs.

The scene with Lucy in the bathroom needs some work, there are point when her face look demonic. Also really like the wall scene and the options but one is mission and that is the one to satisfy her before the MCs satisfied.

Another good opportunity to fool around would be with Sunny. Or you could make here a cock blocker. hehe

Well thanks for reading and your consideration of the above, I look forward to your next update.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Just a short aside, does the game go into a loop for anyone else. I get to the display saying End only to find myself in the hall again speaking to Julia and Isabela. Just wondering if that is happening for anyone else.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Just a short aside, does the game go into a loop for anyone else. I get to the display saying End only to find myself in the hall again speaking to Julia and Isabela. Just wondering if that is happening for anyone else.
That happened to me too.

VarnsGames

Jan 31, 2022
Hey guys thanks for all of your comments and critiques. I can assure you, that we read all of it and we will work hard to make the game experience better for all of us. We see that the gramma is one of the main problems of the game and we will rework it for the next update. And we hope it will get better in the future ;-)

Reactions: Bob Jewl

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Why is there a quick menu if it doesn't have an auto button?

It's incredibly frustrating that so many games don't include that.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
F95's Most "Badass Moment" since 2016:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

F95's Best "Let's Shake Hands Moment" since 2016:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, where did I leave my joint, I wonder... :unsure::unsure:

VarnsGames

Jan 31, 2022
Unfortunately, that happens when you meet Julia and Isabelle in the hallway for the first time, and you talk to Julia there. It's a bug in the coding and will be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: Magic666

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
1644141469405.png
How can the text box be made standard instead of so small? I think you need to change something in the gui file, but I can't remember.

Mons00n

Feb 5, 2018
No matter what I do I get a game over after I come back to the apartment from shopping with Casey, is that the end of the update or is something fucked up?

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes