Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
We need more games like this. There are too many games that try to be serious we need more humor in adult games.

VarnsGames

Jan 31, 2022
Hey everybody,

here are the links for the new update 0.25.

Enjoy!

Link:

Normal:

Compressed:

Mac:

Changelog [0.25]:

- ~220 normal renders

- ~10 animations (Lewd and Non-Lewd Stuff)

- 4 new locations ( 2 of them are smaller ones)

- 2 new side-characters

- new sounds and music

- various fixes

- stupid jokes..... again :p

The update will also focus a little more on the more serious part of the game this time and will put a little more emphasis on the main characters.

BaasB Can you update the op please ? Thank you very much :)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Hey everybody,

here are the links for the new update 0.25.

Enjoy!

Link:

Normal:

Mega

Compressed:

Mega (Comp)

Mac:

Mega (Mac)

Changelog [0.25]:

- ~220 normal renders

- ~10 animations (Lewd and Non-Lewd Stuff)

- 4 new locations ( 2 of them are smaller ones)

- 2 new side-characters

- new sounds and music

- various fixes

- stupid jokes..... again :p

The update will also focus a little more on the more serious part of the game this time and will put a little more emphasis on the main characters.

BaasB Can you update the op please ? Thank you very much :)
:love:
i'm at work, but your update requested has been reported.

• Red Heart
Reactions: VarnsGames

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Good game tons of potential, but I was wondering for the dev what kind of content will be planned for the game like will it have harem, domination, pregnancy ect...

Also are all the girls introduced are the main LI or theirs more to come cause I'm cool with a small cast since its easier to manage, but if your planning introduced more, cool.

skereeee

Aug 4, 2018
You will got a new Patreon soon! Hope this game don't death. That blonde girl with big tits got meeee

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
This update was much better than the last. The game has a good flow too. Most have waaayyy too much text in between the scenes. The best part, which i wish more devs would follow, is you dont need a wall of text to describe something. You just need a short brief sentence. Most games I just hit the skip button but not this one so that is a good sign.

VarnsGames

Jan 31, 2022
You will got a new Patreon soon! Hope this game don't death. That blonde girl with big tits got meeee
Hey thanks, glad to hear it. Yes Valerie is really something special . She's also my favorite. If you decide to become a Patreon and since you like her the most, you'll be happy to know that there are already some Patreon exclusive 4k wallpaper of Valerie. Nothing special just a little thank for patreons. Including a Camy cosplay ;-)

And don't worry, the game won't be dead.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Ganso7

Nov 11, 2019
Played this game for the 1st time, I must to say I enjoyed a bunch. The animations and models are hot and well made, the jizzes massy, the plot its amusing,... I will waiting for more

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes