• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Absolutely love Julia's character, that ass is to die for. Oof..

Also, love the animations in the game so far, good job with those, looking forward to seeing more. Maybe from alternate angles, hint hint.. :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: VarnsGames

VarnsGames

Jan 31, 2022
Wierd, I started with fresh game and I'm still stuck in loop. I don't know when game ends.
Mmm ok weird. We'll take a closer look at it then :unsure: .
The game ends when Julia goes home in the hall after the scene with the MC in the bedroom.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Can someone make an android port for this one? Better to include the gallery unlocker as well. Thanks!

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
Pretty good start. As long as Todd eventually contributes something positive to the Mc's life he be a fine addition to the game, currently though he kinda just cheated the mc out of a longer bj from his neighbor/childhood friend.

I also hope the LI's personalities get progressively more fleshed out over the course of the game and that their most defining character trait won't only be their magnetic attraction to the MC's dick, but will have actual distinctions between one another, we already have different character motivation and inner conflict for Valerie, Julla(Julia?) and Isabelle with Isabelle struggling with her desire for the mc as she acted as a mother figure for him due to his absent mother, Julla being concerned for her mother and the whole gaming tournament stuff but also her conflicting emotions for MC and Valerie's shitty marriage and unfulfilling love life.

Also please for the love of god give the MC a proper haircut, he looks like a skunk crawled on his head and died. Sheeesh.

• Haha
Reactions: MrBenny and spblu

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed Android port of Burger Boy v0.35 with DarkAssassin gallery mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Some experimental support for long-press actions - let me know if this causes issues.

Last edited:

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Mmm ok weird. We'll take a closer look at it then :unsure: .
The game ends when Julia goes home in the hall after the scene with the MC in the bedroom.
Hey, hope everything is going well with development. I like everything about this so far. You might have seen some criticism but I actually really like the humor just because it's so ridiculous at times. Any game that has a title screen of good tunes and sweet dance moves is a-ok in my book.

Anyway that's it, is there a ballpark target for next update? Looking forward to seeing more of Valeria's stupid huge titties.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Fuuuuuuuuuck I must have jinxed it. Latest Patreon post: "Unfortunately we have to inform you here that for various reasons we can no longer continue to work properly on the game. At least not at the moment."

Reactions: lxh123

VarnsGames

Jan 31, 2022
Hey Guys,

below is the link to v0.3 of our game.

Win Normal:

Win Compressed:

Mac Normal:

Mac Compressed:

Enjoy!

Note:

This update will also include the new beginning of the game (dream sequence).The old one has not been removed, you can simply choose which one you want to play now. But we also recommend people who have already played the beginning to take a little time again and play the new beginning ;)

Changelog [0.3]:

New stuff :

New stuff :

- ~130 new renders

- 15 animations (Lewd and Non-Lewd Stuff)

- 3 new locations

- 2 new side-characters

- new sounds and music

- various fixes

- stupid jokes as always ;-)

Have a nice day everyone.

--VarnsGames--

BaasB Can you update the op please ? Thank you very much as always :D
<3

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Hey Guys,

below is the link to v0.3 of our game.

Win Normal:

Win Compressed:

Mac Normal:

Mac Compressed:

Enjoy!

Note:

This update will also include the new beginning of the game (dream sequence).The old one has not been removed, you can simply choose which one you want to play now. But we also recommend people who have already played the beginning to take a little time again and play the new beginning ;)

Changelog [0.3]:

New stuff :

New stuff :

- ~130 new renders

- 15 animations (Lewd and Non-Lewd Stuff)

- 3 new locations

- 2 new side-characters

- new sounds and music

- various fixes

- stupid jokes as always ;-)

Have a nice day everyone.

--VarnsGames--

BaasB Can you update the op please ? Thank you very much as always :D
<3
Woot

HAHAHAHA, i never laughed so hard............

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes