3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
hmm so if the content is locked behind paywall and this is also censored then whats the point of this thread?
This is an early test release. At some point the finalized 2.5 will be made available and leaked here. If not, it will be made available to the general public for free shortly after it's available to all of the patrons/subscribers. This particular version is from Patreon and therefor it is "censored." The SubscribeStar version will include incest and will eventually be available here, and/or the patch will be updated.

Reactions: forgotp and arimfan

Happonari

Nov 2, 2019
It is version 2.5. No one but the dev has a clue what ultimate direction the game is headed in. I am sure there are some things brewing....I hope. I get the passion, good games have a way to to build it up in us, but just because an update or 2 isn't up to "snuff" doesn't mean the next couple are. Sometimes you gotta spray the fields with manure to get the yummy veggies in a couple months.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I would like to believe that but after the 0.2.0 update, I don't have any trust in the Dev anymore.
nothing happened with that girl, don't trust what some people think happened because there is nothing that implied that in text in the game, I did read that scene and you always have the choice to make her break up with her, she did that to spite the dad and get his attention nothing more, you can also let her keep that GF (that btw comes from a very religious family and possible fuck her in the future if u want). ;)

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Rayadito

Jun 29, 2020
The previous plot would have been good to my liking if the developer had given his time and build a good story that reached those events. Hopefully it is not the case that he had to change it because the majority on this site and others did not like it.
nvm was a side story.

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
Does anyone know what it really means that it is censored, i.e. are there scenes with the nieces or daughters or does the patch just change the names?
Post data: excuse my bad English, it is not my language.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I hope that as soon as the uncensored version comes out, it will be placed on the homepage of this site, otherwise you won't be able to know when it came out, since (at least in the current one) the patch doesn't show which version it refers to.
Hope so, too.

Nov 7, 2017
"He learned, to play it safe. And he never, ever got noticed by anyone." Hmm where did I hear this line before? Oh wait from an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation called "Tapestry". Someone must be a Star Trek fan. Sorry but I just couldn't help myself and noticed that reference while I just started playing this game and got to the interview part. Lol. And I'm loving where this game is going. :unsure::ROFLMAO::devilish:

Reactions: Xypher and lassoluh

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
This is an early test release. At some point the finalized 2.5 will be made available and leaked here. If not, it will be made available to the general public for free shortly after it's available to all of the patrons/subscribers. This particular version is from Patreon and therefor it is "censored." The SubscribeStar version will include incest and will eventually be available here, and/or the patch will be updated.
GET BACK TO WORK ON FOSTERS lol

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
AHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M TIRED OF EVERYTHIIIINGG!
- the comments loaded of confusing things, and lies.
- the games being extremely censored, without a reason to be here.
- the main post missing VERY SIMPLE info that would save you of reading tons of pages of comments.
- the people claiming to have uncensored versions just because, cause they can't share it.
- the devs with AWFUL ways to share and sell content.
- the devs NOT using the most simple way to put uncensored version which name starts with "lewd" and ends with "patcher"
- the bullying made by renpy devs to mobile players, considering how easy is it to port and compress it.
- a large etc. of thing I'm not able to remember right now.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes