3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
What is really allowed in SubscribeStar? Because I was taking a look at that Proud Father gamer and, even though it's on SS, the Loli content is all censored and only becomes available with a patch from Lewd Patcher...
Here is censored with separate patch from Lewd Patche because of rule 7 but on SS you can dowload full uncensored version when each numbered version of the game is already available to the public and not to supporters.

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
AHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M TIRED OF EVERYTHIIIINGG!
- the comments loaded of confusing things, and lies.
- the games being extremely censored, without a reason to be here.
- the main post missing VERY SIMPLE info that would save you of reading tons of pages of comments.
- the people claiming to have uncensored versions just because, cause they can't share it.
- the devs with AWFUL ways to share and sell content.
- the devs NOT using the most simple way to put uncensored version which name starts with "lewd" and ends with "patcher"
- the bullying made by renpy devs to mobile players, considering how easy is it to port and compress it.
- a large etc. of thing I'm not able to remember right now.
dev didn't share this update it was leaked from patreon.. No need to be frustrated wait a few days and ss version will be out.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
This update, or maybe I should just call it a "rewrite" is a complete mess.
The dialogues are disjointed and don't make much sense - your observation is quite correct.

Anyway, another game I need to scratch off off my "almost playable" list.
Good luck with it dev.
Keep in mind this was leaked, it was not finished, 2 of the people who help/edit the game are away so some things haven't been fixed yet (things you pointed out), don't base your opinion on an unfinished update that wasn't meant to be out yet

_Orion_

May 28, 2020
What happened with this game, content from the previous update is missing and the engrish seems to be out of nowhere i dont remember beeing so bad

Feb 21, 2020
"a censored version" well there is not much difference with the original. They are lolis obviously the developer has no value to make H content. It would take months until a hero leaks the patch

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Nice to see that dev is back on right track. There wasn't anything especially memorable in the new update, but at least it is solid fountain from where to grow on.

Aug 22, 2017
Given that this 2.5 version was leaked and is incomplete, where can we find the official 2.0 release? I think a LOT of people on this thread will agree that we'd rather see it go back to the full 2.0 rather than whatever this half baked 2.5 is until there is an official 2.5 release from the dev.

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
You saying "it's been leaked, wait few days for official release, so it will be uncensored", I don't remember ANY of previous versions being posted full anywhere, not here not lewdpatcher.

Reactions: Gilgamesh_Dinger

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Hey all, hope everyone is doing well.

Gone threw the last few posts in the thread, it seems a lot of are unsure if this leaked version is the final 'uncensored' version of the game.

I can't officially confirm this, but I have multiple reasons to believe that this leaked version is indeed censored. The modder for this game Shaddy has explicitly stated that his mod is only for the SubscribeStar version of the game. Betisis' patreon for a long time had been empty too while he was still posting on SS. It appears the SS version is different from Patreon.

And lastly, from version 0.2 where we had the MC going around banging some random junkie in a store and a fully animated scene with the wife, it seems absurd that v0.2.5 has absolutely no action. Some of the members in Betisis' team has also mentioned that the public release will be uncensored, so I like to think that an uncensored version does indeed exist.

We will tomorrow for sure as multiple people on the lower tiers will get to play the game, being part of the discord server I could find out and make an edit to this post and keep you guys updated.

Stay tuned boys, maybe this game does actually have something to offer.

Aug 22, 2017
Hey all, hope everyone is doing well.

Gone threw the last few posts in the thread, it seems a lot of are unsure if this leaked version is the final 'uncensored' version of the game.

I can't officially confirm this, but I have multiple reasons to believe that this leaked version is indeed censored. The modder for this game Shaddy has explicitly stated that his mod is only for the SubscribeStar version of the game. Betisis' patreon for a long time had been empty too while he was still posting on SS. It appears the SS version is different from Patreon.

And lastly, from version 0.2 where we had the MC going around banging some random junkie in a store and a fully animated scene with the wife, it seems absurd that v0.2.5 has absolutely no action. Some of the members in Betisis' team has also mentioned that the public release will be uncensored, so I like to think that an uncensored version does indeed exist.

We will tomorrow for sure as multiple people on the lower tiers will get to play the game, being part of the discord server I could find out and make an edit to this post and keep you guys updated.

Stay tuned boys, maybe this game does actually have something to offer.
All the more reason for someone with the ability to do so to revert this back to the official 2.0 release or at least provide the 2.0 along with the 2.5 and note that 2.5 is not an official release.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
2.0 is still in the subplots, where you can also find the story with the twins.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes