3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I haven't played that last update, but before i download anything i would like to know if this update is just taking in account all the shit that went on on the previous one, or is this some rewriting to give a much more meaningfull story ?
It was told that the infamous previous update may have just been a test, so was it just a test or not?
I would like to be the one person that finally nips this theory in the bud. Sure, it was an "experimental test build" if you consider a full release on Patreon that was available to all his supporters to be a test build.

The truth of the matter is, people said it was experimental and that it "leaked" somehow, but it was directly posted on his Patreon, not much of a leak to me. This was ALWAYS the update that the Dev intended. Maybe it was a test of sorts in his brain, but clearly not in execution.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
so most of the update was in the side story....and all the sex scenes. Please just stick to the main plot. Felicia was cute and all but really just want the main story.

Reactions: jinxw1 and Nurikabe
Apr 16, 2020
Few Questions tho?
1st SS gets a public free version?
2nd Theres a ntr thing going around here, tbh if Daughter and her gf fk each other and MC fucks both of them in the end, i really don't call it a ntr caaaauuuuse both are mine in the end and sharing in the harem is fineee in my books, One guy others females or for special Cultured people few traps, I have to be considerate to Depraved

Reactions: Duke Leo

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
If my daughter tells me she has a girlfriend, that doesn't turn me into a cuck.
This.
This is a signature-level assertion.
Only on this site would it be necessary to clarify something so obvious. It is so ridiculous, yet so necessary to make this clear that it made me laugh when I read it.

You know what's sad about this? Most people will agree with you on account of the word "daughter," but I bet one of my balls that there's a bunch of guys who would agree only after focusing on the word "girlfriend," while others don't even agree at all.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For the best of your family, should your daughter want to be with you, have plans together,
go out, have dinner dates, go on vacations ... all very much excellent father+daughter
activities well outside any sexual life, you would feel excluded shoud your daughter keep
saying she would go out / hang with her dad, but alas, she got a GF now.

Being sad or annoyed is very real and common, like when people get in relationships and
they tend to forget / flake / ghost their pa just because they wanna show the world how busy
they get with their GF. So yea, even in IRL, a dad might get pissed of his daughter using
her GF aS the one and always ACCEPTABLE EXCUSE TO NOT TALK / SIT DOWN / EAT / GO OUT
with her dad.

This dev did not release anything public since 1.5, they just shut down, so waiting on a public release is pointless right now.

The subscribestar account is a ghost town as opposed to other devs close to the following this game has on patreon. So no, this cannot grow unless dev opens up and invites people in.

The build we got allows us to play all previous content should we have the saves 4 it.

Public releases are a thing on subscribestar also, some devs do it, some do not.

Akifai

May 8, 2017
FUCK!!!! I can't take it anymore, this has to be said, it's been eating away at me. The dev's controversial story choices aside, the real travesty is the fact that the MC is wearing a BROWN belt with BLACK shoes!!!! (n)

It's fashion 101, you're supposed to match your belt color with your shoes, especially in business environments. If you're gonna wear black shoes, use a freakin black belt, you damn heathen!!!! :mad:

I mean, come on, look at this shit!!!! :mad: Even his own therapist is shocked beyond belief. :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2020
FUCK!!!! I can't take it anymore, this has to be said, it's been eating away at me. The dev's controversial story choices aside, the real travesty is the fact the the MC is wearing a BROWN belt with BLACK shoes!!!! (n)

It's fashion 101, you're supposed to match your belt color with your shoes, especially in business environments. If you're gonna wear black shoes, use a freakin black belt, you damn heathen!!!! :mad:

I mean, come on, look at this shit!!!! :mad: Even his own therapist is shocked beyond belief.:eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I always heard that your socks should match your shoes. Never knew about the belt/shoes

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Aren't I supposed to get a notice when posts are deleted?
I always heard that your socks should match your shoes. Never knew about the belt/shoes
Just don't wear a belt... or shoes, I guess. I wear jeans or shorts always. I normally don't wear a belt, but when I do, it doesn't match my Nike's.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes