3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I'll admit, this update threw me off a bit with how this retconned the last part of the story from the last update, though I feel like this change was necessary. I just hope in the future, the dev doesn't do this again.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
It saddens me to see 100 pages of serious comments on the game's thread...
"...so I'm also gonna write one." Kind of illogical, you know?
I feel like everyone, thousands and thousands of people, have been tricked and conned into thinking that this game is better than it actually is. Yes, the extremely loli Prologue from nine months ago was worthy of that attention. But all that Prologue content has long since been removed. So now what? Why are all these people having day to day philosophical discussions over a game that is currently barely interesting? ... But 100 pages of serious comments for JUST THAT little and uninteresting content? Thousands of people have been snared by a tease, a tease that has not yet delivered after nine months of game development and five updates (Prologue, 0.1, 0.1.5, 0.2.0, 0.2.5). This developer is a puppet master. And no one cares, because they are hoping that it will all pay off one day, which it might. But it hasn't for nine months so far, so please be honest with yourselves and admit that.
As you might've noticed, majority of the comments in this thread are complaints about the worsened quality of the game (cut early content, abysmal second chapter etc.) which, as you mentioned yourself, was relatively good at the beginning. If this game would've been boring/bad from the start, it wouldn't have caught people's attention and the thread would've been mostly ignored by people. But it wasn't the case with this game, since it had some promise at its early stages and only later took an amazing nosedive; basically - first it attracted people and then heavily disappointed them, so you can't really blame people for voicing their displeasure.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
As you might've noticed, majority of the comments in this thread are complaints about the worsened quality of the game (cut early content, abysmal second chapter etc.) which, as you mentioned yourself, was relatively good at the beginning. If this game would've been boring/bad from the start, it wouldn't have caught people's attention and the thread would've been mostly ignored by people. But it wasn't the case with this game, since it had some promise at its early stages and only later took an amazing nosedive; basically - first it attracted people and then heavily disappointed them, so you can't really blame people for voicing their displeasure.
Truth. Loved the prologue, first update and even the side story (which I know some didn't). Then it did a complete 180 and that sparked probably about 75% of the comments on this thread.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
From what I read Betisis definitely needs some people who are more trustworthy. As I currently understand it, this is an early test version and even though I don't know every AVN here, this is quite a precedent for me. Which just confirms me with an earlier post of mine that the dev should possibly even talk to a few users here who have been factual in their criticisms here. Have a little exchange with these people, then send updates in piecemeal form to these people and let them test and review. If then what should be leaked is not immediately the entire test version out and he knows who the leaking source is. Would be for me in any case the simplest solution right now. Confidentiality agreements like with lawyers or tax advisors would hardly work, not to mention their enforceability.

• Wow
Reactions: rhdad and laeg43

Yukimura Sanada

Apr 8, 2020
Hello,
I just finished the new "v.2" and I find it much better than the previous one.
The story focuses again on the family of the MC and not to reproduce with everything that moves to end up killing by the "men in black"
Personally I prefer to discuss and know better the personality of Ruby and Nora (for now)
The quality of your videos are very successful and I think the story should also be of the same quality.
Your story goes back to its basics and therefore makes me optimistic for the rest.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
1 - While other games that actually have a ton of good, existing content are getting ignored?
2 - Thousands of people have been snared by a tease, a tease that has not yet delivered after nine months of game development and five updates (Prologue, 0.1, 0.1.5, 0.2.0, 0.2.5).
3- This developer is a puppet master. And no one cares, because they are hoping that it will all pay off one day, which it might. But it hasn't for nine months so far, so please be honest with yourselves and admit that.
These are some....interesting.....yeah, lets go with interesting....observations.

1 - I rarely speak for anyone but myself, but I will this time. This is apparently going to come as a surprise, but you can focus on more than one Dev/VN at a time. I seriously doubt that anyone is here and just focusing on this production only. Kind of hard to think that this is making anyone *ignore* anyone else.

2 - Thousands? I think you are being way too generous with how many people are interested in this, but you might be right. No real way to tell (that I am aware of). No matter how much of a disaster the last update was (subjective opinion), the fact that the Dev has released 4 updates in 9 months actually proves that they are interested in the project, and trying to make it work. Sure; I wish the Dev would pick a direction (maybe they have) and stick with it, but they are at least trying to do something.
There are Devs I love, and pay attention to without ignoring other Dev's (surprising, I know), that barely manage to release 4 updates in a year.

3 - How do you figure that? The overwhelming majority of us here are playing free releases from a pirate site. Kind of hard to say that anyone is being played here. MAYBE the Dev is a 'Puppet Master' when it comes to their Patreon supporters, or maybe the supporters just believe in the Dev., either way it doesn't apply here.

Perhaps you should be honest with yourself and just admit that some of us have the time to discuss a VN that we saw potential in, and that we would like to see succeed, whether you think it is worth our time or not.
I mean; I appreciate your concern for how I spend my time, but I think I just might be in the better position to decide what is a waste of it.

Have a great day!

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
it's me or this gme is becoming more confusing and dialogue more pointless and chaothic thaN ever??

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Stupid question but is everyone talking about the version with or without the patch mentioned in the OP?

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
What link do we use to get the patched uncensored version? Didn't understand what SS meant

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I haven't played that last update, but before i download anything i would like to know if this update is just taking in account all the shit that went on on the previous one, or is this some rewriting to give a much more meaningfull story ?
It was told that the infamous previous update may have just been a test, so was it just a test or not?

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I haven't played that last update, but before i download anything i would like to know if this update is just taking in account all the shit that went on on the previous one, or is this some rewriting to give a much more meaningfull story ?
It was told that the infamous previous update may have just been a test, so was it just a test or not?
Everything that happened in the last update turns out be all a dream (or nightmare maybe), MC wakes up next to his niece on that rooftop.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I'm looking at the current version right now and my recommendation to Betisis:
1. find more reliable people who don't leak your early test versions. The current version definitely needs some fine tuning. Accordingly...
2. the spelling mistakes and missing punctuation marks are a bit irritating, at least for me. Nobody expects it to appear as written by Shakespeare or that you know the Oxford comma. What I would recommend: write down the dialogues in your native language, then use a translator like DeepL and let someone who is more secure in the English language read it.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes