Jun 25, 2021
Buried Desires [v0.2.5 Patreon] [Betisis] Compressed

Download Win/Linux (1.72GB --> 201MB)
:
- -

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version

*This version of the game is untested and unofficial, user beware
Compression reduces the quality and can break the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tools Used: UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone), Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone), RPG Maker MV Decrypter (petschko@f95zone), Yet Another Cruncher (hngg@f95zone),

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Thanks guys, I should have know better about what "ss" is. I don't know why it slipped my mind.

Dec 27, 2020
Now I am confused, is the Developer not in full control of the OP? Who did leak it? I don't see it in the thread.
And If there is a leak in the thread it wouldn't go in the OP since the Dev is the creator of the OP or can a moderator move the Link? That would be very fast.
Really confused.

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
Now I am confused, is the Developer not in full control of the OP? Who did leak it? I don't see it in the thread.
And If there is a leak in the thread it wouldn't go in the OP since the Dev is the creator of the OP or can a moderator move the Link? That would be very fast.
Really confused.
If I'm not wrong you actually can report the game's thread with the update's link, as per remove the link, I don't think they do that, it's a pirate forum after all :unsure:. A lot of games get updated without the "uncensored/patch" version and they only show up a few hours/days later.

Dec 27, 2020
If I'm not wrong you actually can report the game's thread with the update's link, as per remove the link, I don't think they do that, it's a pirate forum after all :unsure:. A lot of games get updated without the "uncensored/patch" version and they only show up a few hours/days later.
That makes sense now. In that case, I will wait the 5 days for the public release. It seems to be that this is not the whole Update.

Reactions: lassoluh

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Hope this update isn't confusing as the previous one and someone releases the uncensored version.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I haven't played this for a while but, is it just me, or is the writing/english a bit off in this update when compared to the previous ones? I could've sworn that the english flowed much better before.
This update, or maybe I should just call it a "rewrite" is a complete mess.
The dialogues are disjointed and don't make much sense - your observation is quite correct.

Anyway, another game I need to scratch off off my "almost playable" list.
Good luck with it dev.

Reactions: jackoffonher
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes