3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

epx

Aug 24, 2021
Is it possible to download the other versions, is it possible?
I ask because this version (v0.2.0) seemed to me a bit lazy, boring and that end... It leaves much to be desired.

By the way, I'm new, and I'm also new to this kind of game genre, and recently a week ago I heard about this kind of games and I want to see if you can give me recommendations, similar to this game.

I have no idea where to start looking for more games like Buried Desires, uncensored and have a wide range of options.

The creator of this game is a genius, unfortunately I was looking at the comments, and it seems that the story has declined in this latest version, that the father dies just like that? At first, I thought "oh, surely I made the wrong choice", but no, whatever you do, the ending will be the same.

It lasted so little and so many things were left unfinished, I don't know about the other versions, but as far as I can see they were much better.

Greetings to all and I hope you can recommend me more titles like this, with all the variants and genre.

As I repeat I am new in this world, usually my games are fps, (fallouts's, elder screolls etc) and like the Dark Souls saga.

Thanks to the author for this great game.

epx

Aug 24, 2021
I have played Proud Father, and I must say that if I had a top 10 of this type of game, that game would be number 1. Despite not being complete I had 100% fun.

The only problem is that in almost the last scenes in the bathroom, no images come out, it comes out error when loading them, do not find a way to fix it.

I'm currently playing the ones that have been recommended to me; Bad Memories and Radiant. Then I will see if I download TheFosters, Deadlocked_in_Time, A Perverted Family of a NEET and an Angel, TheSecret-0.2 and Long Live The Princess.

Thanks for the recommendations, and dare I say we are all looking forward to v.3 Buried Desires.

I understand some are not complete are they?

Thank you and good night.

Last edited:

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
I made a small Mod with an info screen and cheating functions (got some requests for that). It's also compatible with the walkthrough/Multi-Mod from the OP (if installed you can turn it also On/Off while playing in my Mod menu, too).

June 8, 2021
New game version v0.2.0 is out.
I checked my Mod for it, and it's still working with this version. There was only one variable added in the new content, and even that one has no impact on the gameplay so far. So I leave my Mod version as it is for now and wait for the final 0.2 game release.

Info:
The v0.2.0 game download from the main page is not the final v0.2, it seems it's a leaked beta version according this post from the dev here.

Download link Mod v0.1.5 (compatible for game version v0.2.0, <1MB):
- Workupload
Please, updated for : Buried Desires [v0.2.5 Patreon]
THANK YOU in advance...

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheat file

girls points // mc good/bad points

View attachment 1236793

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )
updated mod file

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dementor_ene

Akifai

May 8, 2017
I haven't played this for a while but, is it just me, or is the writing/english a bit off in this update when compared to the previous ones? I could've sworn that the english flowed much better before.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
your mod doesn't have a WT included right?
No, I only integrated a button for the one from ShaddyModda. So far he hasn't updated it. I maybe have to adjust mine when he is releasing his update.

Reactions: BTLD

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I don't know if I'm more excited or nervous, can't speak for anyone else but after that last update it's crunch time one way or the other!

Reactions: Superior24135

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
incest patch not working ? they say uncle
Well, MC has 3 daughters and 2 "nieces". Nieces are supposed to call him an "uncle".

But if you loaded old save, there might be some bugs. Better start new game. I encountered a bug, where some characters called MC as "mc" instead of his name (lol).

Last edited:

Akifai

May 8, 2017
The op says, " This is leaked censored version, full patch version in avaible in ss"

Can someone please tell me what "ss" means?

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes