3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Seems abandoned. When there are no releases and they only post bullshit like images on Patreon it's pretty obvious it's done or they'll pull that bullshit of starting over. 8 months since a release is way too long.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I'd love if they'd do rewrite. This game has good graphics with some very lovely girls. Nice setting with the school girls and family members. But writing is mediocre at best. If writing will be fixed and some scenes changed accordingly this could actually fulfill the promise that the great first update gave for the game.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I'd love if they'd do rewrite. This game has good graphics with some very lovely girls. Nice setting with the school girls and family members. But writing is mediocre at best. If writing will be fixed and some scenes changed accordingly this could actually fulfill the promise that the great first update gave for the game.
Rewrites before the game is finished suck. I always just delete when they do that garbage as I'm not starting over and if I was a patron I'd immediately drop.

Reactions: regicide123

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
Regarding the mac issue: I found a solution on the Discord server. Here's the link to the solution, though I still think if it were recompiled from scratch for Mac, it would probably make the OP easier.

Here's the link to the post:

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Needs a patch to fix... renders are freezing, and need to restart the app to read again...

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the first pic in the spolier/previews makes me think that 's more for a side story rather than the main story.

if that's the case then that's sort of a let down. i mean i appreciate the outfits but the main story needs main focus at the moment.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
It looks like a Halloween episode that is undoubtedly overdue, as is the entire update. It can be embedded in the main plot, why not, but when it does appear, if it appears...:unsure:

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
stop wishing for things to get an abandoned tag, its why people give up and why we dont have nice things, everyone is different and needs more or less time with things, plus your leeching for free on a free site so you really cant complain, i for one hope to see this get continued unlike some of you here and with that being said im out cause frankly im not wasting more time on this

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
That was last year. And it doesn't seem to have progressed much, he said that he would deliver even just the events of Ruby, if he didn't have time to fix the main story. And after all this time, and with just Ruby previews, I think it's only been doing the Ruby event this whole time. And I think that after this event (if it exists) the game will be practically dead.
View attachment 2287890
he need to fix his brain first , and get down to earth . PLOT was fair well for a adult game , NEED 2 years to fix the plot ? nice troll

renders so far good to. so what the heck he does ? troll around for no saying something worse

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes