3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
NEW! View attachment 2394759
Something baffles me about having an experimental build being dropped at 50$ after 10 months of no updates. Even at a 5$ tier which I generally go for with other developers, you would end up pledging the same 50$ amount since the last update.

If there was a consistent update cycle, I could understand giving earlier access to the higher paying patrons, but it doesn't feel right to make any of the other lower patrons wait any further after supporting for so long.

Sure, new people can pledge now and get the same benefit of those who have been supporting for so long, but starting release at 50$ seems really high, or at least that's how I feel with my income. But hey, if you enjoy this game enough to pledge at 50$, good for you.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I think to find out, it is a case of wait and see. The developer now has a lot to prove in terms of quantity and quality (the writing per se, spelling, and avoiding the railroad faux pas) with the past updates, and anything less than an impressive final result won't help make up for that.

Reactions: Skeltom and V&M

Fapmeister21

Jan 27, 2018
Other devs continue to get more $ is because they're sooo active on their fanbase. Those with low numbers are usually the ones who are inconsistent and gives the silent treatment.

Reactions: Elhait

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
There are quite a few devs who earn a decent amount and are very inconsistent and don't bother saying much at all..
Or even go YEARS without releases and are even marked here as abandoned (ahem Icstor & Milky Shitty) or who rarely do updates and when they do are 100% blueballing sex-free games (AWAM, JOHN.)

Tuungi

Jan 3, 2023
Hmmm, it seems like the Mac version is having some issues starting up ;/ Might even have to buy it before trying it this time.. Ughh..

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Or even go YEARS without releases and are even marked here as abandoned (ahem Icstor & Milky Shitty) or who rarely do updates and when they do are 100% blueballing sex-free games (AWAM, JOHN.)
Well, apart from JOHN, there's always sex... but the problem is, it's always with Conner lol and never with the ones we want so much it's basically an endless circle of teasing :HideThePain::FacePalm:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BuriedDesires-0.4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Well, apart from JOHN, there's always sex... but the problem is, it's always with Conner lol and never with the ones we want so much it's basically an endless circle of teasing :HideThePain::FacePalm:
Speak for yourself. I rather like Connor. Oh wait I forgot that some only play fmc games to see her slut it up with literally any one dimensional piece of trash excuse of a human being instead of maybe the one decent character in the game...if it even has one. Because that's boring apparently :rolleyes:. I guess it's something I will never understand but w/e. Different strokes.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
:HideThePain: I thought this one was dead...sooo did the story have any improvement or the mc is still a loser who suffers::

View attachment 2421863
Wut? I played this game in the past. I don't remember the MC having any trouble in that department...if I am interpreting your comment correctly.
The story did go off the rails but it was retconned into a crazy dream. That's as far as I can say though.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes