3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
And for some reason you felt a need to shout this like some unhinged street corner preacher?
"THE END IS NIGH!"
An unhinged street corner preacher would be preferable to most MCs in VNs.
Especially if he is intoning : Yes, a forthcoming Buried Desires is forthcumming sooner than soon! Nigh!!

Last edited:

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
stop wishing for things to get an abandoned tag, its why people give up and why we dont have nice things, everyone is different and needs more or less time with things, plus your leeching for free on a free site so you really cant complain, i for one hope to see this get continued unlike some of you here and with that being said im out cause frankly im not wasting more time on this
TL;DR: Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products

Kushen

Oct 11, 2022
i wish it will continue but nearly a year with no new content whatsoever? he si fishing for money and thats it... i would do the patreon stuff but it is nonsense for 99% of all avn games :/... i cant and i wont spend 5-10€ for about 48 months for a half complete game :(. we all dont wanna pay 60€ for a pc game thats a beta (in best cases) but some ppl have no problem to spend like 500-1000€ (or more) for a game thats like playable for few hrs. i just wanna know why 98% of all avn arent completed... if its any good... they have like 500-2000€ every month for a hobby... but doesnt finish? i mean sure... there are many many scammers... its just so sad... this is a very good game (in my opinion) and if he would normally work on that game he would have more money etc...

Reactions: Envoye

CreamyX

Dec 30, 2022
The overall layout is very well done; however, the drop shadow on the dialogue text is too far out. It makes it really difficult to read at times, especially for longer phrases. I would consider getting rid of the drop shadow and putting on a simple stroke (thin outline) around the text instead. It will make it far easier to ready.

May 15, 2022
this needs a abandoned or on hold tag because its been 10 months
Reading is hard. Not everyone can do it so I'll help you.

2 posts above your post. I'll help you with that too. Make a fist with your left hand. Now, extend a finger. Thats called one. Now extend another finger. Thats called two. See? Counting is fun and easy to learn.

Now for the reading. This is a little trickier to teach but I'll give it my best shot. The developer says "There is still a few things to do but in 3 (still making a fist? Extend another finger. Thats 3! Learning numbers with Granny today) days update will be fully ready and accessible". Its ok, I remember when I had trouble reading at age 4. Just sound them out.

Now being serious. There are 3 rules on F95 applying the abandoned tag.
Rule 1: 3 months of silence on Patreon.
Rule 2: 18 months of no game update regardless of Patreon posts.
Rule 3: The developer requests the tag.
Rule 3 also applies for the on-hold tag.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes