3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
How to play compressed version on android?
You don't. Like other games on the site the android is just a stupid "place holder" that confuses people. If there is no android build there is no reason to have it there at all, but they do anyway.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Since the christmas event began, i literally didn't understand anything, at the end of the christmas event it looks like what follows is what will continue but it doesn't feel that way and feels more like isolated events that don't have a direct relationship. as much as the daughters mention that they saw their parents having oral sex, the scene of the nieces is even rarer since it happens out of nowhere.
I don't see the game wrong but it ends up being very confusing besides that in certain scenes where there are choices when you "finish" the action or talk skips a previous scene and it is as if what you chose at the end doesn't happen.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Well I just played the alternate history of the twins now I understand the marriage that is mentioned when choosing which student should focus.
I don't want to sound rude but that SHIT, how was I supposed to know at what time i had to play one of the alternate stories to understand the main story? because simply do not put a banner saying "in the meantime ..." or "in another part of the city ..." and tell that story?
I don't see the grace of putting on a menu of alternate stories when they have a lot of influence on the facts of the main story, and it's not a story that simply helps you to better understand the characters.
I knew this game by Proud Father, I expected it to have at least one interesting story (not that you don't have it, It's more it's quite interesting and I liked the background of Oliva), what happens is that the story of nothing is complicated by inserting alternate stories when you should simply tell everything in a linear form so as not to generate unnecessary confusion.
Please only count all down do not enter alternate stories unless they are things like the past or a journey that does not directly connect with the main story, new players may find it very difficult to understand if at least there is no mention of "save and playing the twin story"

Last edited:

AnhraForNote

May 10, 2022
Note on his site: NOTE : This is the last update before the biggest improve/change
Does anyone know what he meant here? Biggest improve\change

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
There are certain angles where the MC looks like John Cena having family problems, and I can't fucking unsee it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Huskyxgood

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Note on his site: NOTE : This is the last update before the biggest improve/change
Does anyone know what he meant here? Biggest improve\change
maybe touching back on smoothing up some animations so they don't appear to be clipped? who knows, im glad the dev's dedicated

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Man the dad is such an asshole, selling his daughters and only looking at them as tools. I'm surprised Olivia had the same thought as I was. And idk what future plans are for Ava or what happened in her past, if she hit her head or something. Because sometimes it's like the real her slips up from time to time. Either she's really damaged mentally, or she's just that really good at acting. Afterall, acting stupid or dumb would be easier for others to drop their guard on you. She's quick witted, and actually sees things far more better/farther than her sister, like she's much more mature of the two despite...well..acting/being what she is

momopozo

Feb 11, 2022
Okay. The prologue and the first part weren't bad, but since the second part the level of dialogues has somehow dropped dramatically. And the staging of the scenes deteriorated.
Like one frame, a short phrase, then through a black screen the frame changes, there are a couple more words, again change the frame, another word, and so on.
I hope further all will return to the same level.

Semorie

Jul 6, 2018
The game hasnt been updated here for around 7 months aleady... maybe 8, their patron shows no releases in that time but seems to be they plan to completely rework the whole game in the meantime... based on their patron post titles, but for at least the past few months only has shown art renders on their patreon so likely best to mark this abandoned cause it might not be updated here.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
The game hasnt been updated here for around 7 months aleady... maybe 8, their patron shows no releases in that time but seems to be they plan to completely rework the whole game in the meantime... based on their patron post titles, but for at least the past few months only has shown art renders on their patreon so likely best to mark this abandoned cause it might not be updated here.
It's just one of those games where you kinda wait and see what happens really.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya25

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I haven't really paid any attention to this thread or his discord so I don't know what his plans are for the game. But I thought he was reworking the whole story, maybe I am confusing it with another game. I follow too many games, it's hard to keep up. I hope the dev is able to get this game back on track since the last couple updates weren't that very well received.

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
I'm sorry to bug the group again, but can someone check the mac download in the OP (if that's the right term)?

I'm aware that mac versions usually have to be opened using administrative privileges the first time, and I'm aware that you need to cntl+click and then cntl+open to do so. The mac download here doesn't display that error. Instead it just says "The application 'BuriedDesires' can't be opened." It looks like the OP download has a compile problem. From what else I've read it seems like it may have been decompressed and then compressed in a Windows environment. Apparently, that messes up the mac application and it's not recognized as an executable.

I would be deeply appreciative if someone who knows something about Ren'Py could check it and recompile if necessary.

Thanks for the help!

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Who said anything about adding it ? besides random people discussing it here. I'm yet to see anything showing the Dev saying it, take no notice of the paranoid's here, lol
yeah becuase they cant even UPDATE on normal time as this stand now , how many months? going for a year now ? AND they say OH we are reworkong the game , rework their brains boys. Cant belive they did that.
Typic usuall lame developer , with excuses plus excuses after geting a little of in come ...

yeah see you next yeah 2025 becuase nothing will hapen on 2024

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes