3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

inealora

Nov 25, 2020
i read some of the replies in the last couple of pages & i gathered that they're a lot of people that didn't like the story & dev is reworking the game....
maybe i'm in the minority here, i played up until the version before the Christmas update maybe it was v 0.2.5 & i have to say it's amongst my top 3 favorite adult VNs that i've ever played.
You are not alone with that thoughts. Despite all the flame around it, there is still people who keep following it and playing each release... and enjoying it :) The sister scenes are superb. I hope we can see more of her in future releases. I guess this game deserve a separate thread with some love and less hate :p

PS: Before anyone replying this, I know, I know you have your reasons to hate it. I read them too many times. I don't care about them, as much as you shouldn't care about me liking it. Peace.

mdavern11

Jul 31, 2020
You are not alone with that thoughts. Despite all the flame around it, there is still people who keep following it and playing each release... and enjoying it :) The sister scenes are superb. I hope we can see more of her in future releases. I guess this game deserve a separate thread with some love and less hate :p

PS: Before anyone replying this, I know, I know you have your reasons to hate it. I read them too many times. I don't care about them, as much as you shouldn't care about me liking it. Peace.
Honestly I was a bit surprised and confused there was any controversy at all; I had a blast all throughout. Turning out to be one of my favorites. Saw stuff about a rework or something which is a bit disappointing cus I thought the game was perfect honestly. Huge fan of all the side characters. Complaints about too many girls? Nah man, variety is the spice of life. Still compared to others out there, there really isn't that many girls. Besides, the girls are distinct enough for that not to matter too much if at all.

inealora

Nov 25, 2020
Honestly I was a bit surprised and confused there was any controversy at all;
To be fair I can understand some of the complains, but I truly think they became too harsh and unbalanced, to the point that I will not be surprised if the game gets dropped because of them.

Saw stuff about a rework or something which is a bit disappointing cus I thought the game was perfect honestly.
The only rework had suffered that I'm aware of is to remove the noir plot and let the game be a sort of "slice of life" thing. I liked that decision. It was moving the plot too far from the initial settings and it was not fitting the theme displayed.

Complaints about too many girls?
The game has two big settings, the school and home, and all the girls are great and unique as you point. I think the lack of spice content for many of them and the fact the dev is concentrating more in the home setting than the school one are frustrating factors for some players. Despite I would like to see more of the students, I can't complain to have first the family side developed. Each frame with Ruby is priceless for me. Of course, the release pace doesn't help to cold the spirits, but we have tons of other great games to fill the time in between and this isn't the slowest game I'm following.

I really hope the game doesn't get abandoned and the players who like it as we do can keep enjoying it.

Reactions: mdavern11

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
As someone who says about himself that he had argued several times and extensively what the problems are here I think that I can express my thoughts here:

Purely visually, BD is more than solid and qualitatively at least in the upper middle range. But where clear weaknesses are revealed are the plot and the time management of the story. For example, I'm still not sure where to place the story of the twins in time. Thereby it can be fixed very easily: Simply insert a small message "Now start the story of the twins". Doesn't require a large number of renders to bring up the scenario from the MC's point of view, and thus saves time.

The Mafia update does not need to be themed. I've already explained here several times why this was a bad idea from a purely medical point of view.

In my next point, I can only refer to what others have written, since I have only looked at the update with the introduction of MC's sister: Apparent erectile dysfunction in MC when it comes to his wife. As I said, I have no idea to what extent this is true, but if so I wonder: why?

As I said, technically I can't say anything bad about Bet, but he definitely needs proofreaders and I also think someone to help him with the plot and not be afraid to stop Bet from creating more gaffes like the Mafia update.

I'll also say: not everyone can be a born storyteller and that's absolutely fine. But then you should also get people on board who are stronger in it and also not afraid to say on a factual level that certain things don't work the way you want them to. As an example, I was talking to someone who played a warlock in her D&D group. However, she and her DM never found a way to establish a patron for that warlock, which made the warlock a better NPC. When the player in question wrote to me about it, within a few minutes I wrote back several ideas and thoughts that could save the situation.

What I'm trying to get at with this anecdote is that, if necessary, you have to look for people who are stronger or more experienced in this kind of thing and ask for advice, but at the same time you have to be strong enough to bear objective criticism.

As for the number of potential LIs, I agree: not everyone can handle that many at once. An example of this would be WVM, where I find the size of the female cast very inflated, which means that some storylines simply don't progress.

intofeet

Nov 21, 2020
I love this game. Maybe the shopping part is a bit long. But i would like to see more. Ruby is a tease, would love to see some more stuff (especially feet) from her ♥ Keep going, please

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Any news on update?
Last update on Discord:
Betisis — 10/02/2022
guys i'm here development on going somethings happen in my special life i get so slow sorry i'm keep working as i can, everything is so messy right now i can't make an announcement i have tofix everythings first, so sorry guys i'm really sorry for being late that much, i'll do my best.

Patchouli Donut

Mar 17, 2021
Zoe needs more screen time, she's a cutie...needs less of the old chicks as well, the MC probably wants to cut his junk off seeing all the cuties then having to bang the ugly ones.

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
It seems NTR or sharing could really fit the game because you can make MC cheat a lot, so the wife is already cucked. Everything seem to lead to a wife's revenge if you make the wrong choices. If a theme is well implemented in a story I don't see why avoid it. The only issue should be the quality of the narration.
Your comments are cracking me up.

There's no hint of NTR or sharing in the game, and it's criticized for having an incoherent story that goes off in unrelated tangents. The backlash from players was so bad that the dev has made an update non-canon and is currently reworking the story. Your idea: why not introduce tags that 90% of this game's remaining fans actively hate.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Your comments are cracking me up.

There's no hint of NTR or sharing in the game, and it's criticized for having an incoherent story that goes off in unrelated tangents. The backlash from players was so bad that the dev has made an update non-canon and is currently reworking the story. Your idea: why not introduce tags that 90% of this game's remaining fans actively hate.
Read and understand what I wrote. I just said it could fit because if the husband is a cheater, it seems normal to me that the wife could cheat for revenge. That could be a reasonable plot scenario. I don't need hints, I don't like them, hints in any narration are bad practice, they spoil the plot. Surprises, logic consequences, are totally fine to me in a game. You cheat, you get cheated, what's strange? It's a very normal behaviour but it seems that some people here are refusing to acknowledge how real life works. A backfire from the netorared wife could totally fit in the current plot.
Does that offend your feelings or break your expectations? That's a different issue.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
You cheat, you get cheated, what's strange? It's a very normal behaviour but it seems that some people here are refusing to acknowledge how real life works.
I get your points, but also, someone cheating, then the partner cheating, makes them no better than the person who cheated in the first place, but this is also a game, real life doesn't really come in to it, if most games were based on real life, they'd be pretty boring, doing unexpected/unauthordoxed things keeps them interesting :)

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes