3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC got a banging wife . .she banging, also MC got a banging bae at the hideout, she bangs also. Critical situations call for throbbing solutions and MC is happy to oblige.

• Haha
Reactions: GbolnHunter

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Isn't the dev reworking the story? I haven't paid much attention to this thread but I thought he was working on that. Maybe I am confusing it with another game.
I haven't paid much attention either. I haven't played since the mafia-turned-dream shit, so not really sure what the direction of this is.

Zarkkill

Mar 8, 2019
I haven't paid much attention either. I haven't played since the mafia-turned-dream shit, so not really sure what the direction of this is.
Last I played it was ver 0.4, it was just about the teacher trying to out maneuver the other teacher chick that showed up. Don't recall any parts with a mafia.

Reactions: CircaAD

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
am i the only one who thinks the only good side story was the first one(twins) and the rest were a waste?

Reactions: Envoye

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
am i the only one who thinks the only good side story was the first one(twins) and the rest were a waste?
I actually agree with that. And this side story is not even well integrated into the plot (so far). As far as I can tell, it's just mentioned in the main story in between that it happened. I don't know how far that's true, but I at least would suggest that it be partially incorporated into the main story and you could possibly even include some renders from the side story. Or at least include a message with "Now please play the twins' side story".

Reactions: Look-see

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
It's a pity that Betisis got lost in creating this game, for the first few updates this game was going in the right direction, now we get everything except the main plot :/

shadosgt

Dec 8, 2018
So hoping to get some help. I downloaded the Rar file for Win and when extracting using 7zip I was getting questions if I wanted to overwrite files. This was during the extraction process. I went ahead and accepted as I saw that they were slightly newer versions with the same name ok no biggie. Still odd but figured it would be fine.
Went into the folder itself that is normally pretty clean for any Renpy game and the main game folder has 60 folders in it, including the game folder which has nothing in it. On top of that there is about 1016 files just hanging out in the main folder. I'm not sure why it is like this and I found the .exe file and tried to run it and get this error.

Untitled.png

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
So hoping to get some help. I downloaded the Rar file for Win and when extracting using 7zip I was getting questions if I wanted to overwrite files. This was during the extraction process. I went ahead and accepted as I saw that they were slightly newer versions with the same name ok no biggie. Still odd but figured it would be fine.
Went into the folder itself that is normally pretty clean for any Renpy game and the main game folder has 60 folders in it, including the game folder which has nothing in it. On top of that there is about 1016 files just hanging out in the main folder. I'm not sure why it is like this and I found the .exe file and tried to run it and get this error.

View attachment 2020848
Don't extract the game over the top of the previous version. Delete the folder and extract the game again. It should never ask you to overwrite files because a full update should always be in its own new folder.

shadosgt

Dec 8, 2018
Don't extract the game over the top of the previous version. Delete the folder and extract the game again. It should never ask you to overwrite files because a full update should always be in its own new folder.
This was a brand new extraction. I've never had the game downloaded before.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
i read some of the replies in the last couple of pages & i gathered that they're a lot of people that didn't like the story & dev is reworking the game....
maybe i'm in the minority here, i played up until the version before the Christmas update maybe it was v 0.2.5 & i have to say it's amongst my top 3 favorite adult VNs that i've ever played.

i liked every aspect including the prologue in the shrink's office to the cozy atmosphere in John Cena's house to the school setting, great renders & good animations, the sister storyline which is my favorite aspect & have a great potential down the road to be a compelling one, if i have to change one thing from what i played i'll make MC Ruby's real biological dad & change the dialogue between MC & his sister when she's sleeping in the couch to add more nuance & layers to their relationship.

i stopped playing because the updates came few and far in between & decided since i liked the game that much to give it a rest for a year or two until it advanced enough for a decent playing session, & came back here to find out he's reworking the story DESPAIR.

again i played up until before the Christmas update so maybe what came after is shit idk, i will come back later in a year or so to check the game out if it's not abandoned by then & hopefully he doesn't mess around that much with the content until V 0.2.5 & maybe steam version & keys coming soon Copege

Last edited:

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
WHY reworking OH my gadness .. oh gad To begin with it even if there are issues / or bugs with the sistem / or the tex

Develop shoul have go forawrd , fix the issues along the way on next updates , the PLot was good , the models were good enough.
gues nother game that will be Finished by 2030 , IF EVEN as it is now , developer most to junp shit sooner than later ...

UPDATE THE GAME , GO FROWARD, do one BRANCHE 2 Branches , and go forward . that is what matter most to fans .

Model female character renders Good ? cheek
Plot story wish fairly enoug ? check

TO MANY GIRLS , 6 TO 8 should suffice , TO begin with ti , there are around 12 or 14 now .. AT this number and spéed , will BE 2028 by when we will get any real content of this &%$&%$# game

FOCUS DONT mde it too complex PLOT ,
FOCUS NO ADD TO many side kick charachers , END main plot first . then DO bonus characters as wish

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes