3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Deleted member 3148875

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
This is turning into a hag game, thanks for the bait and switch.
I hope you're blessed with patreon bucks.
I'm sorry you feel like that but this game is not a simple fap game
I want to tell a big story, not a simple sitcom, for this i have to tell character's progress
If you love the simple stories with loli's, this is not your game. Like i said before story is important thing for me
Thank you for comment :)

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
I made a small Mod with an info screen and cheating functions (got some requests for that). It's also compatible with the walkthrough/Multi-Mod from the OP (if installed you can turn it also On/Off while playing in my Mod menu, too).

Download link Mod v0.1.1 (<1MB):
- Workupload
It's apparently not compatible

Navarre66

Feb 22, 2019
I tried to start from my last save from 0.1 but I get an error. I'm not too worried about it. I'll just start over.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just finished playing and yeah the side stories are pretty important for the main game I just hope we can deal with the Lucas asshole fast, the character is really annoying.

Reactions: dark.knight48

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Honestly, I really enjoyed that side story with Olivia & Ava. It did add a lot depth to their characters already, without really even interacting with them in the "main" game.

If every sidestory is like this one, I suggest you would actually merge them with the main game. Betisis

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
That's probably it then. Use this to get back the original screen and the button (delete any random numbers F95 might put in the filename, rename it to screens.rpy).
Tx Paz,but I won't bother to complicate my gaming time with problems with 0.15 what on top of it cheat mode gives error. Plenty games around;)

Reactions: Seriosha

borenor

Dec 5, 2018
How do u unlock the second-to-last picture in gallery?

Overall game seems pretty impressive already despite low development index.

Reactions: Seriosha

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
I was looking forward to see what happens when MC got his ass kicked. And I must admit I was a bit annoyed there was nothing like that. When my disappointment / annoyance is over I'll read the side story. TBC, there is nothing wrong with the side story, I just expected something else :giggle:

Reactions: mofonistik

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Question before I start playing, is sexual interaction with the girls that are of.. "questionable" age avoidable?

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes