3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Dackma

Dec 4, 2018
Not good putting this side stuff as basically a separate game. Should be part of main rather than separate - I mean you have to give your name again at the start so it really IS a different game. It doesn't affect the main game either that way.

And is it REALLY necessary to require the incest patch to change "landlady" to "wife?" Nowhere on Earth is it considered incest to have sex with one's wife - unless she happens to also be otherwise closely related.
Well, if she is your 'wife' then her daughters are also your daughters. But if she is just your 'landlady' then her daughters are also fair game.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I gotta say the side story so far is the best in the novel. Really shows a lot of depth that was, honestly, unexpected. Very intrigued to know what is coming.

Great job, dev, great job.

Reactions: eightypercent

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
So the side story is the update?? As the main story finishes with a bat round the head like the last release

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
I'm waiting to find out the teacher is/was more than just a teacher. Maybe some kind of spec ops type of guy with connection to people with very special skills and willing to use them for an old friend and powerful people in all the right places.

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
I'm waiting to find out the teacher is/was more than just a teacher. Maybe some kind of spec ops type of guy with connection to people with very special skills and willing to use them for an old friend and powerful people in all the right places.
spoiler alert : he is actually super man.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I gotta say the side story so far is the best in the novel. Really shows a lot of depth that was, honestly, unexpected. Very intrigued to know what is coming.
I can only agree partially... the side story is really good but to compare it with the rest is unjust: the main story has just begun with a huge cast and so far depth (characters, storyline) is a long way down the line. I think we will get there, and be fortunate to share a memorable journey, and depth will play a vital role. I have a really good feeling about this VN.

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
I made a small Mod with an info screen and cheating functions (got some requests for that). It's also compatible with the walkthrough/Multi-Mod from the OP (if installed you can turn it also On/Off while playing in my Mod menu, too).

Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.1.5

Download link Mod v0.1.5 (<1MB):
- Workupload
doesnt work error codes when i click menu

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
doesnt work error codes when i click menu
Weird. Just tried it in a fresh installation and it worked so far. According to your error description, I suspect that you may have missed to copy the background image KoGa3MenuBack.png into the ...\BuriedDesires-0.1.5-pc\game\ folder. Otherwise I would need a more detailed error description from you.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Where do I put the Incest Patch? in what folder? and do I have to rename for it to work.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
They have removed the Lolis scenes
Please someone tell me that the dev hasn't dropped the loli content all together and that the loli scenes that was already in the game (The new loli scenes that was added in the 0.1 update) is still in the I-patch and can be put back into the game? This was such a good game it would be a shame if the dev continues on without the loli content. :cry:

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Please someone tell me that the dev hasn't dropped the loli content all together and that the loli scenes that was already in the game (The new loli scenes that was added in the 0.1 update) is still in the I-patch and can be put back into the game? This was such a good game it would be a shame if the dev continues on without the loli content. :cry:
Is not in the side story stuff.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes