3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

secrecy

May 1, 2017
I dont know whats more embarasing right now: to try this game or to read the 0.1 and 0.15 reviews. Just like somebody wrote here, reviews of first versions of a game should be banned.

lar636

Dec 28, 2020
View attachment 1235932

What the fuck was this update? I don't like to be harsh with my criticism because I know these games are developed by very small teams and very often it's just one guy doing everything, but this was just bad. I was so excited for this game but after this update I don't even know if I want to keep playing.
Friend, I understand your point of view, but this is a version that is under review, so it's not the "official and definitive" update, it's a review version that has been "leaked", so it wouldn't be wise to criticize before it's finalized ( whoever leaked wanted to help the people who are very anxious, but did the opposite by giving an update that is not ready and finalized yet and is only one day in the review), man, be patient and wait for the final update before giving your concrete opinions , I haven't even seen this version that they posted here, I'll wait for the official update that will be revised and may even be different from this "tests" version, let's wait for the OFFICIAL update.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Friend, I understand your point of view, but this is a version that is under review, so it's not the "official and definitive" update, it's a review version that has been "leaked", so it wouldn't be wise to criticize before it's finalized ( whoever leaked wanted to help the people who are very anxious, but did the opposite by giving an update that is not ready and finalized yet and is only one day in the review), man, be patient and wait for the final update before giving your concrete opinions , I haven't even seen this version that they posted here, I'll wait for the official update that will be revised and may even be different from this "tests" version, let's wait for the OFFICIAL update.
Usually when games are "under review" it just means they are being bug tested I highly doubt that the dev will change the story of the game. If he decided to do that he wouldn't have to just change the dialogues, a lot would have to be changed.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
That is objectively false (the only person that "helps" him is his translator), but you do you.
(y) :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

I was his translator before he went to the big group, the fuckin guy told me everything that was happening. Pretty sure ill take his word over yours.
I know who my money is on in this one... and it's not the whacked out roman emperor wanna be.

lar636

Dec 28, 2020
Usually when games are "under review" it just means they are being bug tested I highly doubt that the dev will change the story of the game. If he decided to do that he wouldn't have to just change the dialogues, a lot would have to be changed.
Usually that's how they do it, but are you sure there won't be any or many changes???
But I still have my opinion, I won't see this file that hasn't been revised and is being tested, only when it's ready will I see and put my opinion on what I'm playing and I think this is more sensible than seeing an update not yet tested and not "officially finalized".

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
With the amount of work, effort and time involved in doing the renders, no dev will ever do an experimental version of the story just to try it out. They might experiment with 1 small scene or a couple renders in scene, but will never do a full update like this and go 'oh oops you didn't like it, let me try something else". This amount effort and time is only invested because that's what the dev wants too do.

The only thing I can say is this is still only v2 of this story so hopefully he has a plan to pull it back together. My personal belief is if a dev is going off on a tangent like this, they need to bring it back on track before the end up the update or they're just going to cause problems for them self.

I think the dev would have been better served dropping the hoe at the gas station as it added nothing and about 90% of the chat with the druggies and spent more time advancing the story beyond where it ended.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Usually that's how they do it, but are you sure there won't be any or many changes???
But I still have my opinion, I won't see this file that hasn't been revised and is being tested, only when it's ready will I see and put my opinion on what I'm playing and I think this is more sensible than seeing an update not yet tested and not "officially finalized".
The way things are right now he'll have to throw half of the renders in the trash if he wants to get back on track, why would you waste precious time experimenting on the second patch, experiment with a new game. The way i see is.. version 1/first version was an experiment and it worked, so keep building on that instead of trying to experiment on top of the experiment.

lar636

Dec 28, 2020
With the amount of work, effort and time involved in doing the renders, no dev will ever do an experimental version of the story just to try it out. They might experiment with 1 small scene or a couple renders in scene, but will never do a full update like this and go 'oh oops you didn't like it, let me try something else". This amount effort and time is only invested because that's what the dev wants too do.

The only thing I can say is this is still only v2 of this story so hopefully he has a plan to pull it back together. My personal belief is if a dev is going off on a tangent like this, they need to bring it back on track before the end up the update or they're just going to cause problems for them self.

I think the dev would have been better served dropping the hoe at the gas station as it added nothing and about 90% of the chat with the druggies and spent more time advancing the story beyond where it ended.
Look, I understand and respect everyone's points of view here, but I'm not saying that the "Dev" will change many things (yes there can be changes, yes, without compromising the story), what I'm trying to convey here is that this is not yet "official", in this way I won't and don't advise people to play, as it may contain bugs and other problems that will be fixed in the "official" update, in addition everyone has to understand that the game is starting and will go through many "explanations " and other "different" passages to show what goes on with each character in the game (which many other games don't do and go straight into the action and compromise everything and it's bad for not having coherence in the characters' story and ends up not ending the game itself), and we can't say that the game goes in one direction before "the whole game is finished", because it can have a lot of twists and that's what the "Dev" is doing.
Let's give "Dev" a credit and anyone who doesn't like it, and wants it all right away, or thinks the course has changed "suddenly" has the freedom to not play anymore, but don't influence others who are willing to play a good game like this , as it's a VN and will always have twists and it always comes back to context in the next updates (this is a captivating story, not a story that gets straight to the point without delving into the characters, if you want that try another game).

• Angry
Reactions: Larry2000 and EZ8lt

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Look, I understand and respect everyone's points of view here, but I'm not saying that the "Dev" will change many things (yes there can be changes, yes, without compromising the story), what I'm trying to convey here is that this is not yet "official", in this way I won't and don't advise people to play, as it may contain bugs and other problems that will be fixed in the "official" update, in addition everyone has to understand that the game is starting and will go through many "explanations " and other "different" passages to show what goes on with each character in the game (which many other games don't do and go straight into the action and compromise everything and it's bad for not having coherence in the characters' story and ends up not ending the game itself), and we can't say that the game goes in one direction before "the whole game is finished", because it can have a lot of twists and that's what the "Dev" is doing.
Let's give "Dev" a credit and anyone who doesn't like it, and wants it all right away, or thinks the course has changed "suddenly" has the freedom to not play anymore, but don't influence others who are willing to play a good game like this , as it's a VN and will always have twists and it always comes back to context in the next updates (this is a captivating story, not a story that gets straight to the point without delving into the characters, if you want that try another game).
well actually it's like...
3 stories you mean..
1 would be demo and a bit of 1st update
1 would be 2nd update
and last but not least is the side story....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: linkinn and lar636

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
1) Just wanted to make sure the end of this update is: Felicia on cell phone with "You have reached your cellphone limit and the end of the update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it was his fault because he was banging her and it got exposed and she killed herself, or if not that there was something he did that directly caused it. Even Nora said it was his fault. Just a guess. But there have been several hint's that he's a fan of the younger girls. Even Luna said out right he's fucked one younger than her.

Reactions: Grelk

lar636

Dec 28, 2020
well actually it's like...
3 stories you mean..
1 would be demo and a bit of 1st update
1 would be 2nd update
and last but not least is the side story....
Yes, there are these parts, but there is still a lot to present (that's what I think and think), and this will taper until you reach your goals in the story (so there are several twists, not to say that this is definitive, but which has a more complex plot and this is also a way to better understand each character), for this and other things I mentioned above, we cannot "judge" yet a game that has not been "finished" and is in the beginning (think if the Dev is telling the story of each character, it's to have a better "view" of the game later on and you don't "float" why that happens or not), I want you to see this is my vision of the game and mine opinion, but I'm sure and I really like this game as it's unfolding.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yes, there are these parts, but there is still a lot to present (that's what I think and think), and this will taper until you reach your goals in the story (so there are several twists, not to say that this is definitive, but which has a more complex plot and this is also a way to better understand each character), for this and other things I mentioned above, we cannot "judge" yet a game that has not been "finished" and is in the beginning (think if the Dev is telling the story of each character, it's to have a better "view" of the game later on and you don't "float" why that happens or not), I want you to see this is my vision of the game and mine opinion, but I'm sure and I really like this game as it's unfolding.
so he's starting 1000 paths because ...reasons....
look man you can defend it as much as you want...
fact of the matter is that this update was beyond a train wreck...
before this he released the side story...which was...not needed...that could have been easily introduced in the main story and continue the 1st story with the teaching and what not since it was still refering to the teaching arc

if this is the vision of the VN then the vision is...well..shit...
I can understand wanting cliffhangers....but same type of cliffhanger...is..shit...

so ..next 10 updates or so will be each character story?you realize that's....not smart right?

We barelly got to breathe a bit after he got "hired" , he didnt even properly start that arc and it's on hold now...you see how dumb that is right?I mean..for sure you must see...
Sorry for being harsh but...it's a trainwreck at the moment... went from a awesome release, to a decent update to a why is this needed and not added to main story side story to a wtf happened update....

Last edited:

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
quite good, and good job...luana is a fuckin mess
i hope the secondary story s of the caractere s are in relation with the main story ?
if not better keep it for a fallow storys....

well with all this beautifull girl he gonna fuck a junkie out of nowhere....why not luana; it give more spicy at the story....anyway

So with all this beautifull girl, i hope now start more sex, cause the mc is not a white knight......

Last edited:

fangrew

May 20, 2017
So i haven't checked this game out since the first update came out. Just a question is it possible to avoid the girl at the gas station. i tried a couple different possibilities during the guess game, but it doesn't seem like we can avoid cheating in this game. Look i'm all for a harem and the mc fucking through everything that has a slit between their legs in a game. But it also kind of fucks me up that we're just randomly banging what could be a prostitute (from her clothes) at a gas station while our niece is waiting for us.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes