3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I actually like this update a lot! I don't mind we were forced to do some things, not everything can neither should be controlled by the player.

And I am very interested in what is going on both with Luna and the new girl.

Honestly, first time I went for this novel I was expecting another cliche "daddy fucking everything that moves" (although with extremely beautiful girls). But between the twins' side story and this one, I have to admit I was systematically and unfairly underestimating the potential. Kudos!

My only concern is that it is starting to feel like it can really get out of hand if dev keeps including more and more characters with sub plot lines. Eventually, there is so much going on that it becomes uncontrollable. But beyond that, I am liking it more and more witch each update.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
After this update I don't really know what can be done to save this game, this update had the exact opposite effect of the side story with the twins. Their story made me really like their characters and made me hyped for the next update of the game. This update made me hate all the characters involved and killed any desire I had of playing this game.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
After this update I don't really know what can be done to save this game, this update had the exact opposite effect of the side story with the twins. Their story made me really like their characters and made me hyped for the next update of the game. This update made me hate all the characters involved and killed any desire I had of playing this game.
I know what you mean. The first full chapter, and the side story with the twins... I absolutely LOVED this game. Was even considering supporting it financially (but I always wait a few updates for consistency and to see how much I like it). However, after this update... I almost feel disgusted. It was almost a full 180 turn in terms of progression. Like you, I was so excited after the side story update to see what was going to happen this time around... Now... no excitement for the next update and/or side story because I can't get over what was done in this one.

Rayadito

Jun 29, 2020
Why don't you guys let the dev develop his idea before criticizing him for nothingness itself? If the negative comments about him are because the mc hit the girl in question, seek professional help, your comments have nothing "critical" in themselves, it is as if i had asked my 93-year-old grandmother to judge a piece of work and she only take what seemed morally correct. i would bit not surprised if somebody will start deleting comments.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh my god 10 minutes and it's getting worse, i'm in some toilets fucking a nobody for no reason !!!!????o_O:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Is this real or a dream or the dev wanted to give us some fuck material without taking care of explaining anything, i totally hate this.
If this game turns into a compilation of fuck scene just because it is so and quicker to do, i'm out!!

Last edited by a moderator:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Why don't you guys let the dev develop his idea before criticizing him for nothingness itself? If the negative comments about him are because the mc hit the girl in question, seek professional help, your comments have nothing "critical" in themselves, it is as if i had asked my 93-year-old grandmother to judge a piece of work and she only take what seemed morally correct. i would bit not surprised if somebody will start deleting comments.
Someone just read a small part of one comment and is judging and ignoring every other comment that is actually saying whats wrong with update, great selective reading.

sidfu

Jun 21, 2017
hopelly the dev will be like shit man this was a dumb idea and drop whoever the fuck told him this was a good thing to change it to.
take and make this trainwreck of dumb update and make it some weird dream sequence that happen after he gets wacked with the bat. if he getting advice/help from some other group and they had him do this he realy needs to drop them.
it this update feels more like he went and played some other game and thought this is popular lets change to this.....
was gonna add this to my patron sub rotation but after this hell no maybe after the 10th updae ill consdier it gain.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Why don't you guys let the dev develop his idea before criticizing him for nothingness itself?
One of the people who are waiting for the Official Version here.

I think people should voice their opinion on an Unofficial Release as it gives the Dev a heads-up on what the reaction would be should they polish it up and release it.

People know there are bugs in a pre-release (and there are few posts about this). There are many posts about the plot and the 'new' direction of the game.

If you agree or disagree, this is a very useful Opinion Poll for the dev.

Rayadito

Jun 29, 2020
Someone just read a small part of one comment and is judging and ignoring every other comment that is actually saying whats wrong with update, great selective reading.
Since I made a comment about more than 6 hours ago until now, more than one comment spoke about it, there is also the fact that most of them are too critical of a novel that is just beginning, that's why I said "Why don't you guys let the dev develop his idea before criticizing him for nothingness itself? " wanting to talk about two different topics at the same time, there is no need to be smart about this shit buddy.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Ohhh!! 20 minutes and i'm in a fucking no tell motel with luna and i'm fucking another nobody in the ass in another room for no reason again just because i can !!!
Well !!??o_O:oops::mad: is this the same game or did the dev decided to give up and just made a compilation of fuck scenes without thinking of any kind of story.
The first part was good and the special episode with the twins was good too, but now where are we going ?

Reactions: Skeltom

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I'm going to give the dev the benefit of the doubt and hope that all these different convoluted plot points will somehow tie together in a satisfying way in the next few updates. If it doesn't, then this is a clusterfuck of biblical proportions.

Punching Luna should of been a plot choice, like is your character an asshole or nice guy. Not having an option and having to punch her made me despise the MC and now all empathy for him is gone. That is a game killer right there. Same with sticking his dick in the random girl in the motel. These should have been important game choices that define your playthrough. Now it feels like I'm a spectator to someone else's story that I don't like.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
To be fair, just because someone asks you to do something, doesn't mean that it is the right thing to do.
Generally yes, but why should i feel bad if she want's to get punched and provokes it so long until she gets it ?
Honestly she is absolutly insufferable, beat him with a bat and now this shit, so i wouldn't even feel bad if she didn't asked for it.
If i had the choice i would have never gone to that motel with her and when she throw her tantrum, i'd say, ''fuck that crazy bitch, i go home''.

Last edited by a moderator:

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019

Seriously? Have you even looked at this dumpster fire of an update?

Reactions: viclog1
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes