VN Ren'Py Abandoned Burning Desires [v0.15] [WarAngel]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
1566149_Burning_Desires_startscreen.jpg

Overview:
Alyx Romero is a 12th grade art teacher at San Angeles High school, she's been married to Carson for twenty years and is a wonderful stepmom to his son Logan. Carson and Alyx used to have a very active sex life but after Carson's promotion at the law firm he hasn't had a lot of time for intimacy, leaving Alyx somewhat frustrated to say the least. Her habitual trip to the doctor for birth control leads to Alyx trying a trial phase drug, a side effect of the drug is a strong increase in sexual sensitivity and desire at random times. Will Alyx use this newfound sexual awakening to reignite the spark with her husband..... or will she let her burning desires overtake her and choose a more taboo path?​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-06
Release Date: 2022-06-04
Developer: WarAngel -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
Language: English
Other game: Forever Ink
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac
(v0.10): - -
Android
(v0.10): - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

bd03.png bd18.png bd24.png bd48.png bd69.png bd91.png bd106.png bd140.png

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I'll be making some tweaks to it for those who want a lesbian only path, I'll add them in when I get the update ready (hopefully sometime in February but I can't say for sure)
That would be great!
How do you plan to implement a Lesbian path only from the beginning of the game? Can you give a preview or would that be too much of a spoiler?
Either way, I'll be looking forward to this path very much. Thanks a lot.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
That would be great!
How do you plan to implement a Lesbian path only from the beginning of the game? Can you give a preview or would that be too much of a spoiler?
Either way, I'll be looking forward to this path very much. Thanks a lot.
Obviously with Alyx being married to a guy then she's definitely not lesbian from the get go, but there's a scene in an elevator that I'll be changing to add the receptionist from the doctors as an optional lesbian fantasy to start with, and there'll be more lesbian choices in the update. Since Alyx and Carson haven't been intimate for quite a while then you won't have to deal with husband sex scenes if you don't want, but since Alyx has never had any lesbian sexual experiences before these feelings will be a surprise for her

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I LOVED Forever Ink.

At the time it was my fave game. Lesbian themed games were very rare and it a diamond in the rough. I was gutted when it was abandoned.

Seeing a new game got me excited but then I see she has a husband. Not really my thing. I know a lesbian route is being added but i'll have to wait and see how it's handled.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I LOVED Forever Ink.

At the time it was my fave game. Lesbian themed games were very rare and it a diamond in the rough. I was gutted when it was abandoned.

Seeing a new game got me excited but then I see she has a husband. Not really my thing. I know a lesbian route is being added but i'll have to wait and see how it's handled.
Even though she's married you won't have to do any hetero stuff if you don't want to (once I've done the little changes I need to make that is) so you'll definitely be able to to play it fully lesbian

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Burning Desires [v0.05] [WarAngel] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 577 MB / 80 MB - BurningDesires-0.05-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 543 MB / 46 MB - BurningDesires-0.05-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes