VN Ren'Py Abandoned Burning Desires [v0.15] [WarAngel]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

TomSKOua

Nov 20, 2021
Sorry, but the contrast in the game is clearly a problem...no matter how much the comments here praise the contrast and artistic style...- you shouldn't push the contrast to the limit...

Comfort and eye health should be a priority, not a pretentious picture for single connoisseurs!

I downloaded the game despite the screenshots and was right - it's very hard to play with this picture, an hour game and my eyes are already tired!

Everything needs to be approached intelligently!

This is not the only problem I see! But the critical problem for me!

The other problem is the world of silicone and steroids!

Last edited:

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Sorry, but the contrast in the game is clearly a problem...no matter how much the comments here praise the contrast and artistic style...- you shouldn't push the contrast to the limit...

Comfort and eye health should be a priority, not a pretentious picture for single connoisseurs!

I downloaded the game despite the screenshots and was right - it's very hard to play with this picture, an hour game and my eyes are already tired!

Everything needs to be approached intelligently!

This is not the only problem I see! But the critical problem for me!

The other problem is the world of silicone and steroids!
Yeah I've fixed the contrast issue, so for the most part the images from halfway through v0.10 should be brighter. A skydome I use was messing with the exposure value

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
cloudstrife
It would be better if you don't repackage the archive that Renpy creates, just upload it as it is. Extracting it and re-compressing it breaks things for non-windows users, luckily for me I know how to repair the damage done but not everyone will.
Also, I'm a little lost, with what choices I've made in which saves; I would definitely appreciate a brief outline of what paths the game has, specifically how many subpaths are on the lesbian route, since I'm not interested in the straight routes.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
cloudstrife
It would be better if you don't repackage the archive that Renpy creates, just upload it as it is. Extracting it and re-compressing it breaks things for non-windows users, luckily for me I know how to repair the damage done but not everyone will.
Also, I'm a little lost, with what choices I've made in which saves; I would definitely appreciate a brief outline of what paths the game has, specifically how many subpaths are on the lesbian route, since I'm not interested in the straight routes.
For the moment there aren't any subpaths for the lesbian route

Reactions: Master of Puppets

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
And I had to create new download links because the original ones came from my renpy dev, and he reached his limit cap when I used his links from the previous update

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
While I like the idea behind the game, playing as a FMC either just cheating on or cucking a worthless husband, I can kinda see why he would lose interest...

screenshot0001.png

...at times she looks like the Predator with ridiculous silicone boobs. I am also not a huge fan of lots of tats but if she was at least natural and her face did not look like an alien, I could get past that. I will still stick with it just because it is not often I see the whole premise without it being a super slow burn.

Reactions: Udayana

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Burning Desires [v0.15] [WarAngel] - Original Size: 732MB

Download Win/Linux/Mac :

Size for each Compression: Windows=153MB Linux =143MB Mac=136MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SenorSmut

Apr 27, 2022
Not a bad game but the MC model looks like a Romulan. That face falls into the Uncanny Valley and digs down from there. It's just...upsetting. I try to enjoy the game but every time I see her face I get a little shiver down my spine, and not in the good way. Something must be done. I mean it's not my game, but...seriously, something must be done. I feel like making a SAN roll every time I see her.

• Hey there
Reactions: Udayana
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes