VN Ren'Py Abandoned Business as Usual [Ch2 v2.1] [Chocolate Milk Games]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Business as Usual F95 Promo.jpg

Overview:
After being cast from the top of a world renowned business, you must now work your way through the ins and outs of business and reclaim your spot at the top, and maybe have a bit of fun along the way. Will you foster the relationships you create, or will you use them to suit your own needs? It all depends on you!

I think it's about time I put this game on hold for now. There's still been progress for the next chapter, but between my mom being sick, a new relationship (and looking at moving in together) and a brand new job that has me sat in front of a computer all day everyday, it's just not feasible to keep this project open in such a manner. It has not been abandoned though, and I will continue to get work done when I have the time, but it will be slow. I appreciate everyone who has enjoyed it so much up until now and I will return with bigger and better content in the future!​

Thread Updated: 2022-4-12
Release Date: 2021-10-27
Developer: Chocolate Milk Games
Censored: No
Version: 2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: ANDROID - COMPRESSED -

Extra: Walkthrough MOD

*This unofficial port/version is not released by Developer, Download at your own risk

intro 1.jpg Maint Room 3 27.jpg Restaurant 3.jpg ch2sc6 14.jpg ch2sc7im 4.jpg ch2sc11 12.jpg ch2sc17 44s.jpg

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
It looks like an interesting and dynamic plot, I hope the choices matter along the story.

"That awkward moment when someone talks about big boobs at the table." lol

intro_1c.jpg

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Business as Usual [Ch1 v1.2] Chocolate Milk Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 629 MB
Original Size Mac: 612 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 192 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 175 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
it looks like the dev has a thing for certain hairstyles, most of the women have bangs that flow to the right side, the men have the same hairstyle too, but that doesnt matter cuz im not here for them anyways, just wanted to point that out lol

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
I don't know what to think.. the start is al a turn of he has all the shares so why is he poor? and even if a board votes you away they cant do shit to you not even make you a janitor.. i really had hoped they just needed to buy you out and you start a new company and just destroy everything in there lives but no.

Have fun making your game i hope you get succes with it!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
You have nice models and such, but the bullshit premise kills any suspension of belief and interest as far as the story is concerned. The way this goes it's going to be poor attempts to implement different kinks piled upon each other all through it. I found myself just clicking over the dialogues after a few minutes.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
.....damn free roam (annoying)

so when you avoid kissing the bitches feet. you still get the view like he got on his knees. would be nice if that was changed a bit cause it makes it seem like the kissing part was skippable not avoidable.

okay so after actually finishing the game it mostly aint bad but not being able to choose to pursue or deny Maddie sucks. i mean it just happens regardless of choices even after i chose "be friends"

i did like the fact theres a girl with Vitiligo nice to see in general as it rarely happens in vns. (personally would prefer if her dark skin was darker.)

the maddie scene was mostly ruined because of Tiffany. (not a big fan of Femdom...also those eyebrows) also not being able to decide where to finish was a let down but eh.

but the main thing as other have said. it would make more sense if MC was bought out instead and tried to make a competing business or something.

also since NTR is not gonna be a thing i hope Julian suffers from ED and nothing actually goes on with the girls (then again i guess the condom maddie founds ruins that hope) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Raife

May 16, 2018
I like the game and most of the basic revenge/redemption premise. But the CEO-to-janitor plunge is so implausible, and so disconnected from the way that corporate governance actually works (are we meant to believe the _founder_ of the company has no equity stake in the company -- and his partners did not need to buy him out?! And that the _only_ alternative employment available to him is janitor at his old company?!?) that it rather kills the rest for me. _The Apprentice_ is fantasy, and does not reflect the way real companies are structured and run.

Look, the Dev could have chosen to base his riches to rags premise in a fantasy world, or in space, or in some environment so different from our own that it could be made to work. But he chose a company structure based in the real world; having done so, he needs to link that setting somewhat plausibly to reality.

I'd advise the Dev to take a look at Jessica O'Neil: Hard News, for example. The MC is a reporter, and the Dev has somewhat plausibly constructed scenarios and a newsroom that might exist in the reality we know.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes