VN Ren'Py Abandoned Business as Usual [Ch2 v2.1] [Chocolate Milk Games]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Alexcameron

Aug 6, 2021
somewhat more interested in this game. MC seems to be getting his balls back. im pretty sure Cassandra didnt go to far with Julian but the interaction alone is what has her "shaken"

. the possibilty of doing the nasty with Harold's daughter seems awesome.

Tiffany needs a makeover i just cant get over her eyebrows :LOL:

the last choice in this chapter bugged me. sucks that if you choose to give sydney a chance to talk you can't go with Amanda. i feel like you could still go with her after your talk with Sydney and Amanda can just say something like "i'll wait for you in the hall" or something. the choice to give Sydney a chance to talk was good though.

hmmmm ok so i just looked at the image folder and saw that some scenes you can only get if you ignore some girls i guess cause i'm seeing 2 girls that i didnt see in my playthrough. i've never been one to do multiple playthroughs so i'll probably end up missing more content then i expected.

i dont know the context of these scenes but i'm used to where each character makes an appearance and MC can decide how to interact from there. Not used to gaining access to a new character because you denied another. but that's just me. then again this doesnt seem to be going the Harem route so that would make sense then.

the sex scene with the redhead in the apartment didnt seem like it should have been cut short just cause what she said. personally i didnt really care she brought up the wife. and poor MC already had his dick out.:eek:

all in all i like this update more then the previous one. so good luck to you dev.

Edit: it seems morality points was one of the things making me miss out on one of the girls. too little points and you automatically lose the redhead but you gain the blonde...dont like that choice being made for me just cause i have low points. and you need low morality to dom the eyebrow chick.

the scene with the paleontologist student. seems like it could happen right after the scene with the redhead in the apartment. the lighting makes it seem like one happened while the sun was still out and the other near bedtime.

but again that's just me being used to being able to meet all girls in one playthrough.
Thanks for the review / detailed explanation Look-see , I generally avoid games where you can't romance girls in one playthrough , seems this game requires multiple saves to see all scenes in the game . I'll skip this one .

Reactions: Look-see and Sngo
Jun 25, 2017
Hey everyone! I've decided to make some changes to the earlier chapter so it better reflects my work. I read every comment on here and Patreon and have thoroughly appreciated the feedback. Upon reflecting on some of the criticism of chapter 1 I received I made some retroactive changes that I think better reflect the character himself. So if you've already played through chapter 1 and don't wish to replay through it, read on:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I saw some concern about not being able to meet every character in a single playthrough. I have planned from the very onset of this project to have branching storylines. I do still plan for you to meet all the characters eventually, but your relationships with them and the order and way you meet them will be diverse and you will miss out on certain scenes with them. This is something that cannot be avoided with my current vision.
I've also seen some comments regarding the free roam section. Admittedly this is the most grindy part of my game. I want the side character's personal stories and relationships to the MC to be developed in these sections of the game. They'll play pivotal roles in the greater story regardless of whether you choose to play through those sections, but this is where you will be building that rapport and eventual sexual relationships. And that's not to say that eventually those interactions won't play main gameplay in smaller ways either.

Now I think it's about time I spend some time with my mom. I'll still be checking in here regularly and reading all comments though I may not have time to respond to everyone. Thank you!

Last edited:

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
I saw some concern about not being able to meet every character in a single playthrough. I have planned from the very onset of this project to have branching storylines. I do still plan for you to meet all the characters eventually, but your relationships with them and the order and way you meet them will be diverse and you will miss out on certain scenes with them. This is something that cannot be avoided with my current vision.
Nice to know that it's your game stick to your vision , like many others said I wish to play any VN only once and I hope to see all the scenes in one walkthrough seems we will miss scenes in this game , if it is a dating sim - I will stick to one women and romance her till the end , I don't know whether it will be possible in a revenge / corruption game . I'll try it when a gallery or walkthrough mod with those missed scenes comes un the future . Good luck with your game and take care of your mom .

• Red Heart
Reactions: chocolatemilkgames

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
well since replayabilty is a goal here i think i'll just have to wait for a mod to come out to get access to missed scenes.
if no mod exists later i'll just keep this game on watch list. i mean as i said before i do find it interesting. but i never really been into replays.

aside from that good luck to dev and hope your mother is well.(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: chocolatemilkgames

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Images after "Keep things platonic" choice are missing. (ch2sc7m 18rr, 19r and 20r) Seems like 19r and 20r are used in the other choice...

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2017
Images after "Keep things platonic" choice are missing. (ch2sc7m 18rr, 19r and 20r) Seems like 19r and 20r are used in the other choice...
Oh my god! That's a massive bug! I can't believe no one else found it yet! Thank you so much! I literally miss one button and the whole thing got screwed up! I've fixed it up now, I'll start uploading the patch now!

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Well the story is certainly interesting but the execution till now is average, I did see some improvement in 2nd chapter and expect that it'll continue to happen so. Kick most office sluts and give me Ryker's family please. That mother daughter duo is bloody gorgeous and worth to play this game for.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I don't see the tag but based on dev comment above. This game have freeroam/sandbox? Ugh

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Made a gallery for myself and figured that sharing was caring. It's extremely basic, so if another modder or the Dev wants to make a better looking one, don't let mine stop you from doing so.

GALLERY
Chapter 2 v2.1 (12-03-2021)

Notes:
  • Includes basically every explicit scene found within the game. These can be as tame as simple groping to whatever extreme thing the Dev can come up with.
  • I made a few corrections to spelling, punctuation, and grammar. I didn't exactly go through with a fine-tooth comb, but I tried to catch as many things as possible.
  • You can access the gallery by clicking on the icon on the top left of the main menu.
Updated: 12-03-2021
  • Gallery was created and tested. Worked for me, so hopefully it'll work for you.
  • Total of 6 Scenes:
    • Solo (5) {*NEW*}
      • Alex (1) {*NEW*}
      • Karen (1) {*NEW*}
      • Maddie (2) {*NEW*}
      • Tiffany (1) {*NEW*}
    • Group (1)
      • Maddie & Tiffany (1) {*NEW*}
        • One of them just watches. Don't get too excited.
I'll continue updating it until I see a good enough reason to stop. Feel free to let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll take them all into consideration.

qwer@07

Aug 5, 2018
Business as Usual [Ch2 v2.1] [Chocolate Milk Games][PC][Compressed]
Compressed Size : 320 MB
This compression is unofficial

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 1108098
Business as Usual [Ch2 v2.0] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
will you be updating? or is update req?

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
Not a bad game. Graphics are nice, there is a nice variety of characters model, and they have realistic bodies, I love it. The dialogues are ok, not very good though. Given the story of carefully planning to get back on top one would expect a little more wit in these dialogues, the game seems to take a lot of inspiration from Corporate Culture, so it's easy to confront Elsa with Tiffany, and she doesn't hold a candle to her. Anyway the dialogues are not below the average of these games. The general plot is not bad, falling from the top, having to get back and struggling along the way is refreshing instead of playing the classic Gary Stu, preminent in these games. A lot of details around the plot whough are extremely superficially thought, and made my eyes roll painfully. From what I read though the author is already changing some of these, so I'm optimistic. Good job so far, keep it up.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes