VN Ren'Py Abandoned Business as Usual [Ch2 v2.1] [Chocolate Milk Games]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I hope is there several routes like getting his job back or evelyn route or wife route idk this game has potential

Reactions: whiterussian1974

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Well, the plot has already been discussed, no point in repeating previous posts. What I want to add is that it would be nice to have some sort of notification pop up when stats change, so players can roll back and go for the best possible option. Having to replay the same scenes over and over again to get the right answers or different routes is not good gameplay.

Aside from that, I like where this is going. Realistic or not, I'd enjoy learning everyone's dirty little secrets and using them to slowly destroy the treacherous bastards! :) Actually, wrapping the game around acquiring and using those secrets might be a good way to go...

Anyway, looks promising, looking forward to the next update ;)

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
This game does not have a proper story, the scenes seem jumpy and the set up is pure femdom. This reminds me of two other games that popped up recently, like in last year I want to say. They seem eerily similar about someone loosing their company and then just being magically poor without explanation. Can't help but wonder if it is the same person making them, because it just seems like such a niche odd set up and wanting revenge.

Anyway, the story makes no logical sense and there does not seem to be options. I assume it just skips over things you refuse rather than it not happening at all. I think it is geared towards femdom more than anything, so let's call a spade a spade. I guess humiliation is also a theme the writer wants to delve into.

I do notice though that sometimes you read a thread and usually people point out stuff that is wrong with it and a sort of common theme occurs that people notice and then you look up and it has a 5 star review which contains little to no details and you can't help but wonder is it because it contains a kink they like and they just blindly ignore everything else such as writing, scene set up, plot, just because of some certain thing they are eager to see more of. Who knows.

Anyway, the author seems to desperately want this set up to occur and logic be damned. The writing is poor from the off set. I doubt it is worth my time to review it in detail and point it all out, but if someone would want it, I guess I could.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
It started kind of ok (although the shoe kissing scene was imo too abrupt and comical even though I enjoy femdom; would like a 'f*** off' type of answer too that could lead to game over/bad end, but would feel natural) and for the most part continued being so even if the plot was constructed - as it's said in the post above mine - in a "logic be damned" way. I hate however when I am given unavoidable sex scenes with the MC, so most of my interest in game sadly died out at the end.

Last edited:

Xian Pu

Aug 21, 2018
Nice this start of the game, we can't wait for the rest!
The characters are promising and the interactions are going to be interesting.
I hope the main character will gain strength and increase his power.
I really like the office atmosphere.

Moreover for the noobs, a Walkthrough Mod would be welcome.

Jun 25, 2017
Hey ya'll! I just wanted to let you know you've been heard!

The earlier portions of the game were written far earlier than much of the rest while I was still learning how to use DAZ and Ren'py and was still setting up the infrastructure for creating my game. As such, my focus was turned away from the earlier stuff I had written and I neglected to go back and revise it as I should have. I made some changes to some of the story beats and dialogue that shouldn't break the suspension of disbelief. It fits better in the logic of the world. Ultimately I think it helps develop the MC better and sets his fall from grace and the events that follow more squarely on his shoulder.

Furthermore, I underestimated the amount of attention the light femdom would get. It was never my intention for it to take away the main focus. In fact, unless you were directly pursuing it, any and all current and future femdom type scenes were narratively supposed to help bolster the MC into taking more charge. I feel this is better exemplified in the greater story, but I understand how it came across in the scope of the one chapter that is currently available. I debated even leaving the first choice in the game at all before the initial release for the same reasons people have pointed out here. As such I have changed dialogue and scenes so that it is far clearer and more easily avoidable for those uninterested in it and it fits the initial narrative I had intended far better.

While I have some history with review and breaking apart what makes movies, television and games work, actually writing for it is a far different beast. I have had more practice, better understand how to succinctly and properly convey the story to the players within the scope of the individual chapter/update, and future parts will be more focused on whichever particular route you've decided to follow while maintaining the greater plot. Routes will branch out more continuing onward. I appreciate the feedback and hope you continue to enjoy my game! :)

Last edited:

Nikhi

May 30, 2019
I M unable to proceed further from the letter of the wife as I am unable to close the letter, Please remove the option to close and automatically close at the next click or just present it just as a choice.

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Hey ya'll! I just wanted to let you know you've been heard!

The earlier portions of the game were written far earlier than much of the rest while I was still learning how to use DAZ and Ren'py and was still setting up the infrastructure for creating my game. As such, my focus was turned away from the earlier stuff I had written and I neglected to go back and revise it as I should have. I made some changes to some of the story beats and dialogue that shouldn't break the suspension of disbelief. It fits better in the logic of the world. Ultimately I think it helps develop the MC better and sets his fall from grace and the events that follow more squarely on his shoulder.

Furthermore, I underestimated the amount of attention the light femdom would get. It was never my intention for it to take away the main focus. In fact, unless you were directly pursuing it, any and all current and future femdom type scenes were narratively supposed to help bolster the MC into taking more charge. I feel this is better exemplified in the greater story, but I understand how it came across in the scope of the one chapter that is currently available. I debated even leaving the first choice in the game at all before the initial release for the same reasons people have pointed out here. As such I have changed dialogue and scenes so that it is far clearer and more easily avoidable for those uninterested in it and it fits the initial narrative I had intended far better.

While I have some history with review and breaking apart what makes movies, television and games work, actually writing for it is a far different beast. I have had more practice, better understand how to succinctly and properly convey the story to the players within the scope of the individual chapter/update, and future parts will be more focused on whichever particular route you've decided to follow while maintaining the greater plot. Routes will branch out more continuing onward. I appreciate the feedback and hope you continue to enjoy my game! :)
I'm looking forward to the next installment

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Business as Usual [Ch1 v1.2]
Download:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes