VN Ren'Py Abandoned Business as Usual [Ch2 v2.1] [Chocolate Milk Games]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Spspsps0

Mar 2, 2020
fireball11121

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, I didn't see it in time.
I was playing android version 1.1

I just started playing the new version (1.2) again, and I can say that the difference is already visible.
I see the motivation to fire him and I see that he no longer behaves like a bitch.
I like that he has at least some kind of motivation to stay in the company.
Although, I confess. which is not entirely convincing.

I understand that he had a choice
- pick up the remaining savings, leave the city, and try to start all over again.
- stay in the city controlled by your enemies, and work for them as a crap cleaner.
He made a dubious choice, although this can be justified by a desire for revenge.

In general, everything is already much better.
Thank you for taking the criticism adequately.
I wish you the best of luck with the game.
Can you send me android link , I'm not able to find it

Jun 25, 2017
free roam = delete game :cry:

I can't stand all these sandbox or free roam games anymore, it's a monstrous waste of time !!!:eek:

it's supposed to be a VN not a Sandbox :unsure:

it would be wise to remove the VN tag and add the Sandbox tag :)
It won't be a Sandbox however. The game will be linear with free roam elements placed throughout. There won't be any grinding or revisiting the same location over and over. The rest will be just like the first one, short and within the context of the narrative (just something to add a bit of interactivity). I want to be able to develop the side characters a bit as well, but without them distracting from the actual story or main LIs, so the free roams will largely serve that purpose as well.

fireball11121

I just started playing the new version (1.2) again, and I can say that the difference is already visible.
I see the motivation to fire him and I see that he no longer behaves like a bitch.

Okay, that could be the issue. I didn't create the andorid version so it's probable it wasn't fully updated.

I try to listen and take criticism well. There's still room for improvement of course, but I hope the second chapter will help things make a little more sense as they further expand on the MC's motives and actions.

I'm thrilled with the amount of attention my game has gotten! I'm still developing as a game developer and writer myself and I fully believe people will enjoy it more as the game progresses! So I appreciate the feedback. Thank you!

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
i got the feeling that mc wife is a gold digger. dev let us divorce the run away wife HAHAHAHAHAHA

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
To bad that it is a kinetic novel (currently) there were no real difference in your choices. You end up with the red head, even if you avoid everything and just want to be friends.

Maybe later that will change and it its just for the setup - but currently the choices dont change much. Some minor dialog changes that is all.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i got the feeling that mc wife is a gold digger. dev let us divorce the run away wife HAHAHAHAHAHA
given how she called out that she liked it when he was a top dude it gives an opportunity to make her a cuckqueen.

she wants back in THE life? gotta show her who's boss :whistle:

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
The MC (CEO) who owns a lot of shares in the company becomes a janitor in the same company. He could very easily have joined a rival company to get back at the backstabbers, but no, our MC believes cleaning toilets in his company is better than finding a white-collar job elsewhere.

Such a terrible immature and unresearched script.

Last edited:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be great if there was a relationship between MC and Sabine!

LeeHanSolo

Aug 3, 2020
Can we expect any updates soon? Has been a long time and i still want to see where this game leads to, had a promising start!

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
You wrote: "I heard they're pregnant" and it's wrong. Only ONE of them is pregnant, the female, so the singular pronoun is to be used. The they pronoun is used when to refer to more than one person. For the human female, the pronoun used is she.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 1434M
SHA1SUM: 1165b32b7245e08ccab616b835337578dc9152d5
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Reactions: msleomac

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
fireball11121

I understand that he had a choice
- pick up the remaining savings, leave the city, and try to start all over again.
- stay in the city controlled by your enemies, and work for them as a crap cleaner.
He made a dubious choice, although this can be justified by a desire for revenge.

Why not use the savings and hire some mercs and clean house of all the fuckers.

Reactions: v1900
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes