buwamo

Mar 16, 2018
Do you need a WT? For what?
In my day we played Monky Island 1+ 2 without WT and we managed it.
Here you only have to decide whether to skip or fuck and you need a WT for that. Poor humanity is getting dumber and dumber. :ROFLMAO:
Oh no, the developer himself provided a wt in the OP for windows. I guess I'm not alone.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I hope that the evil MC has sex with the neighbours wife in the next update finally.
It's about time.
I like slow burn games, but this one is too slow when it comes to have sex with a woman.
The MC had more sex with the boy than with anybody else in this game.
So I suppose he is gay or bi at least.
Howsoever he is not straight.
Is it a slow burn? How long has MC been in town? a week? He's moving pretty fast.

Also, it is not about straight/bi/gay. It is about the power dynamic.

Renaleika

Nov 7, 2023
Having a hard time playing this one. I come to a point then have to put it down and think weather I want to continue.
But I always do carry on, so I guess the quality makes up for the horror?

blech885

Jan 26, 2019
I only just got to the scene where Riley gets fucked by the mc but, does he end up with Pam? Or the mc, because ngl, id love he Riley ends up with the mc and just, doesnt have anything with Pam but i doubt it? But idk, the idea that the mum, sister, and even the brother are all up on the mc's cock is hot, also, i just want Riley yo go full gay for the mc and not want to be with pam HAHAHA

Sep 26, 2023
I only just got to the scene where Riley gets fucked by the mc but, does he end up with Pam? Or the mc, because ngl, id love he Riley ends up with the mc and just, doesnt have anything with Pam but i doubt it? But idk, the idea that the mum, sister, and even the brother are all up on the mc's cock is hot, also, i just want Riley yo go full gay for the mc and not want to be with pam HAHAHA
Pam just wants Riley to get screwed by her big Cat.

jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
Then don't play it. It's fucked up. Some of us enjoy that, some of us don't, and that's okay. Not everything will be for you.
Agree with this, also the nice part about this game is there’s a lot you’re not forced to do. I only engaged in content I wanted to, nice when a game allows that.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
Agree with this, also the nice part about this game is there’s a lot you’re not forced to do. I only engaged in content I wanted to, nice when a game allows that.
Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. Previously, there was the option for the character to avoid the interaction if the player chose.
Don't like X, Y or Z fetish, and want the MC to avoid it? Go right ahead.

Now, it seems that option has been removed entirely. it's now "This will happen, whether the player wishes it or not. You have a choice to not watch it though. What do you do?"

That to me, makes the game change its entire premise. Before, it was somewhat of choice based. Now it's a visual type game, where the choice is taken out of your hands. You're essentially 'reading' (or in this case watching) the story the developer. The essence of the game has changed from game type A to type B.

jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. Previously, there was the option for the character to avoid the interaction if the player chose.
Don't like X, Y or Z fetish, and want the MC to avoid it? Go right ahead.

Now, it seems that option has been removed entirely. it's now "This will happen, whether the player wishes it or not. You have a choice to not watch it though. What do you do?"

That to me, makes the game change its entire premise. Before, it was somewhat of choice based. Now it's a visual type game, where the choice is taken out of your hands. You're essentially 'reading' (or in this case watching) the story the developer. The essence of the game has changed from game type A to type B.
Wow, I didn’t realize that got changed. That does change the premise quite a bit. Certainly would change the rating of this game for a lot of people…

4.00 star(s) 109 Votes