haku_zen

Dec 25, 2021
nope. the dev added variables to keep record of your answers, to be able to use these answers in possible future decisions or paths. now your choices don't matter, but they could matter in the future this way. due to these new variables, old saves are not compatible

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Interesting. Just wondering how that works for ppl like me who had saves for the "good guy" and the "bad guy" routes

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Please make updates every 2 months. Instead of 1 month of short content, 2 months with much longer content would be much better. The game is progressing well. It will be much better if you focus on family. I waited for content about hailey for 1 month but I was a little disappointed when I saw content about asian girl but even asian girl is much better than new content with overrated riley. I take that with no problem. Decent update
Or... you know... skip a month of update yourself ?

Screamz

Jan 18, 2020
Just a PSA. When starting a new game and there's no skip available, you can simply bring the auto-forward time all the way down to nothing and then just use auto-forward.

I'm certain most have figured this out by now but I digress.

Also if the dev reads this. Thank you for the game it's great. :)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Just a PSA. When starting a new game and there's no skip available, you can simply bring the auto-forward time all the way down to nothing and then just use auto-forward.

I'm certain most have figured this out by now but I digress.

Also if the dev reads this. Thank you for the game it's great. :)
And why are you writing this comment here? I mean its a nice gesture but this game has skip not disabled. :unsure:

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
When you have a walkthrough which is less than a few megabytes (in this case, about 100 kilobytes), PLEASE UPLOAD IT DIRECTLY HERE. Avoid crappy file sharing sites when not necessary (especially MEGA since it has a low limit).
Counting that it has not been updated since august over a month ago your complaining is a bit pointless lol

Having it in multiple locations is good but not everyone does it.

Hopefully it has been updated but if not hopefully soon it will, but since there is new variables I bet they have to pretty much remake the mod to add all the new changes. So PATIENCE.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Why is it that after deleting my old saves folder (upon finding out they won't work), they keep coming back when I launch the game? Sure, I can save over them, but this is a little annoying.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I'm just happy we got a little more Haily, that shot with her standing beside the wall in her moms room. Well played dev. Excited for what's to come.
I wish it was easy to share characters, I'd really love to make some renders with Haily and the mom. But it's a pain in the ass since you need all the same morphs and shit as the original creator. :/ Unless someone knows an easier way to do it...?

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Walkthrough Mod v0.04

Here is my Walkthrough Mod that replaces Koga3's now discontinued Multi-Mod.
NOTE:
Even though this is replacing Koga3's Multi-Mod it is not Save compatible, you will need to Start a New Game.
To help get through the replay faster you can use the ctrl key to fast forward through the dialogue though you may need to select Skip Unseen in Preferences.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract the rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, selecting YES when asked to overwrite.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1963106
pls update mod for v0.041, tks

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes