ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Maybe he's playing the same alternate universe game of the guy talking about Alice being a futa.
That would be one hell of a twist; I could just see the MC running from the house shouting at the top of his lungs.
You have to admit he sort of deserves it. :eek:

rabbit22

Sep 27, 2021
He's just tanned and she's pale. That's nowhere remotely close to black.
no tan line but it is possible he tans nude. but that is beside the point
with the power dom fantasy can we all agree that see the girls get some kind of slut and or owned tattoo would be hot

Reactions: wiseold6996

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
That would be one hell of a twist; I could just see the MC running from the house shouting at the top of his lungs.
You have to admit he sort of deserves it. :eek:
I'd say him running or not would be dependent on who's playing or not the Riley route. ;) :sneaky:

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I had a theory when playing the update. MC is clearly a bad guy, yes... but what if the title is a reference to someone else? MC has a rival. The rival could be, "more bad" than than MC. Making the title be MC questioning himself, "[Wait...] But I am the bad guy, [not him]? Most likely, the home invader.

I originally (and still) believed the title to be an internal struggle, like a jihad. MC Struggling with his conscious.

Whatever, I fed the fish ;)

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I had a theory when playing the update. MC is clearly a bad guy, yes... but what if the title is a reference to someone else? MC has a rival. The rival could be, "more bad" than than MC. Making the title be MC questioning himself, "[Wait...] But I am the bad guy, [not him]? Most likely, the home invader.

I originally (and still) believed the title to be an internal struggle, like a jihad. MC Struggling with his conscious.

Whatever, I fed the fish ;)
I think that's the main reason for the ? after But I'm the Bad Guy?, you have the option to play a relatively normal guy, or if you choose the bad guy options you are the bad guy, and as you mentioned, the struggle with his better side and dark side.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Since KoGa3 has restarted his mod and since you have to Start a New Game due to Vinyard finally adding variables to the game then I am stepping back from doing my mod as it was only to continue having a WT for this game.

Please go here for Koga3's WT/Cheat mod:

I'm late to this due to have had a busy personal life this week that kept me from not only being on this site but doing any modding nor gaming.
That's sad to hear, maybe you'll reconsider. I updated my Mod on my site mainly because I was pestered for an Android port with the Mod, so I gave in and did it again. But I still haven't even played the game after...well...a scene. That, and especially the fact that you helped out here and kept the WT going after I quit, were the reasons I definitely didn't want my Mod posted here. But, as with games, somehow it got leaked.

Anyway, if you're still interested in continuing, don't hesitate and do it. I would step back or maybe, if it's ok, use your Mod as a base for mine and the port.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes