Janjy

Jun 10, 2017
I loved it because I also have an ass/smell fetish...
Anyone knows games with these?
unfortunately there is no tag...

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
That's sad to hear, maybe you'll reconsider. I updated my Mod on my site mainly because I was pestered for an Android port with the Mod, so I gave in and did it again. But I still haven't even played the game after...well...a scene. That, and especially the fact that you helped out here and kept the WT going after I quit, were the reasons I definitely didn't want my Mod posted here. But, as with games, somehow it got leaked.

Anyway, if you're still interested in continuing, don't hesitate and do it. I would step back or maybe, if it's ok, use your Mod as a base for mine and the port.
My time for the past week and a half on this stuff has been very limited so having saw that you updated your mod for this was a bit of a blessing but if your plan is really only to do an Android port then I will work on a new version of my mod but it's going to take me a at least a few days since I need to get a few other things caught up first while still dealing with the issues going on in my personal life that has prevented me from doing much of this stuff in my free time.

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
So now 40 updates worth of saves are broken? Fuck it, I'll start over when the whole thing is finished.
People have posted their save games so you can start with just this update. Also, if skip Unseen Text is on you can easily catch up in like two minutes and still click your own choices.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
So now 40 updates worth of saves are broken? Fuck it, I'll start over when the whole thing is finished.
There have only been 9 updates prior to this one including the first one. For a lot of devs, version numbers aren't necessarily based on release count, they're often based on build count instead, and there are interim builds that are not released as updates.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Damn.....I know the title of this game is pretty clear with the premise... but since I had some choices to not be a piece of shit early on, it felt pretty weird not having any agency during the scene were you literally groom a child into sexual things. Sometimes I can look past this kind of content if the child in question is oddly mature or if the premise is goofy enough, but here it felt waay too real, like that's how real child predators approach children and convice them to do sexual things.

Reactions: deadh30775n

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Damn.....I know the title of this game is pretty clear with the premise... but since I had some choices to not be a piece of shit early on, it felt pretty weird not having any agency during the scene were you literally groom a child into sexual things. Sometimes I can look past this kind of content if the child in question is oddly mature or if the premise is goofy enough, but here it felt waay too real, like that's how real child predators approach children and convice them to do sexual things.
That's exactly why it's so good :BootyTime:. No need for an age changer because the girl is not acting like a 1000 years old wise short elve but actually has a believable behavior for how old we're supposed to imagine her to be, and that is enough (and unfortunately way too rare). Although we need to take in consideration that she is liking it and even making it way too easier for him to corrupt her so comparing to other things we can do in this game, it's really not the "worst". In my opinion, what he does to Alice (and Hina) is "more bad" than what he does to Hayley, because Hayley is not even trying to resist it compared to her mom. She's even having fun somehow.
Also, normally I would agree that everything in VNs should be optional but in this case it seems that the corruption of the family is the main core of the story, so passing up on that would be kinda ridiculous and not worth playing the game at all.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
That's exactly why it's so good :BootyTime:. No need for an age changer because the girl is not acting like a 1000 years old wise short elve but actually has a believable behavior for how old we're supposed to imagine her to be, and that is enough (and unfortunately way too rare). Although we need to take in consideration that she is liking it and even making it way too easier for him to corrupt her so comparing to other things we can do in this game, it's really not the "worst". In my opinion, what he does to Alice (and Hina) is "more bad" than what he does to Hayley, because Hayley is not even trying to resist it compared to her mom. She's even having fun somehow.
Also, normally I would agree that everything in VNs should be optional but in this case it seems that the corruption of the family is the main core of the story, so passing up on that would be kinda ridiculous and not worth playing the game at all.
Oh yeah, is definetly well made, but if the corruption of the family is a core part of the story why bother with the karma system on the first place? It could be a perfectly fine kinetic novel were the MC is a bad guy. But giving us the illusion of the MC could have a change of hearth feels weird after that.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Oh yeah, is definetly well made, but if the corruption of the family is a core part of the story why bother with the karma system on the first place? It could be a perfectly fine kinetic novel were the MC is a bad guy. But giving us the illusion of the MC could have a change of hearth feels weird after that.
Because there's more than meets the eye to the characters? He's a predator undeniably, but at the same time overall except for the beach scenes with the yellow bikini girl he shows remarkable calculated self-control in the stalking of his targets.

He prods, pushes and messes with them, testing their limits, getting a feel step by step of how far they will let him go. Their own desires come into play - Alice, Hailey, Hina, Amanda, Riley, none of them are fully victims, some degree of "partnership in crime" goes on each of these dynamics.

Also, he's far from the only beast stalking the fields might be said - someone in the neighborhood noticed the MC and Alice in the garden, who might or not be the assailant who invaded the family's house, plus there's Pam Morisson, the rich girl circling around Riley, who you can be sure will play a larger role in future chapters.

Last edited:
Reactions: PervyParadox

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
I don't know the dev's intentions but as for now I don't think there's a karma system at all. The angel/demon thing seems more like a way to add humor and set up his limits and preferences than a karma system. Skipping or showering with Riley, allowing or rejecting the dog with Lia, licking feet instead of the favorite fruit, allowing bestiality or the r*ping or not r*ping choices are all examples of that. Same with the last Hina scene, where you can be rough or a little more gentle, though you can't choose to not go to her because she's a target, period.

As Sonico has so well put it, he's a predator with self-control (and a wonderful beard). We're not here to change him and make him a good guy, nor are we here to choose his targets. Like I said, the choices are for us to set up some limits and preferences for him (and us). And considering some extreme fetishes present in the game and the nature of the MC, it would be extremely frustrating for this game to be a kinetic novel. The genius of this game is that fine line between "you can't choose what the MC does" and "but you can choose how he does it".

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
It's already fixed weeks ago in the Windows and Mac version, probably not for Android, I got no control over that. Dialogue is slightly changed with Alice if you skipped Riley. Also something I forgot is to add variables to 4.1(specifically Hina's scene choices) so maybe hold a save right before getting to her. I think once I add them saves will only work upto 0.04

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
I just noticed that I missed something in the Day 5 Hina scene in the choices and just fixed it but I'm not changing the revision number but just updated the mod.

bitbg0004.jpg

Reactions: CircaAD and pgm_01

Zed comedor

Sep 2, 2020
View attachment 2070423

Overview:
An Anthem to the Taboo​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-27
Release Date: 2022-09-27
Developer: DLGB - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.041
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extra:
Walkthrough Mod

*This port/version isn't made or endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

View attachment 1488005 View attachment 1487994 View attachment 1488004 View attachment 1609566 View attachment 1488003 View attachment 1689096 View attachment 1689098 View attachment 1689092
Why dont you put a start on a realease 5.0 man? wtf, im not play this game anymore. Fuck it

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes