ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I understand some people not liking the style, but for myself I've seen so many games written on other engines following the same anatomical norms that it's become a bit repetitive and boring for me. I just realized lately I've been attracted to games built with DAZ and others with custom graphics that have an unusual or weird look to them. If that makes me weird too I guess the shoe fits.

Reactions: Gg Rg and Trono-10

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
While everyone is hyping for their favorite I would just like to say I hope we haven't seen the last of the girl from the clothing store or the friend from the beach. Both characters where too hot in terms of both look and personality to be one-offs.
Lia (girl from the beach) won't be used again unless something comes up in the story to need her, but currently there's nothing coming up (at least for now) that needs her.

WubbA_Wob

Dec 8, 2019
Quick question, does this updated (v0.041) abruptly ends in the scene right you were got kicked out by Hina during the funtime morning scene? Cuz right after that, it just goes straight to the main menu without hesitation during my playthrough.

I'm using the ported android version of this, btw. Maybe this got something to do with it?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Quick question, does this updated (v0.041) abruptly ends in the scene right you were got kicked out by Hina during the funtime morning scene? Cuz right after that, it just goes straight to the main menu without hesitation during my playthrough.

I'm using the ported android version of this, btw. Maybe this got something to do with it?
Yeah just after he gets kicked out is the end of the update

Reactions: WubbA_Wob

Doomsquad1986

Jul 13, 2019
Jesus F****** Christ. In most games sticking a carrot up their ass would be the most kinky shit to happen for at least 10 updates.... I gotta admit, there were times were I was super into it and other times where I felt it really walked a fine line. Probably crossed it. Fuck. I'm emotionally wrecked after that. Good job. Can't wait for the next update. The angles and situations, especially the beach part, are seriously lewd and kinky wow.

Also, any thoughts on animating some of the more... intimate scenes?

Doomsquad1986

Jul 13, 2019
I think that's the main reason for the ? after But I'm the Bad Guy?, you have the option to play a relatively normal guy, or if you choose the bad guy options you are the bad guy, and as you mentioned, the struggle with his better side and dark side.
Is there a way to skip rubbing the clearly under-age girls butthole through her pajamas on day one? Cause this doesnt strike me as "good guy" behaviour (however kinky it is)

oldman1980

Nov 7, 2021
The developer hasn't said anything, but if you give me some of what you're having it will likely be released by the time we come down.
Developer had a post that someone else posted to Discord, the developers post was dated November 7, "
Nov. 7th, DLGB:

Finishing up the main scene of this update. Kind of a busy period, like work is eating up time. literally one screen is work related the other is nsfw and switching my brain between the two is lol. I dont think i mentioned this but i work freelance, current contract will end in may of 2023 after which i'll be taking a very long time off to relax. Anyways, i'll make up for this dip in productivity soon."
. This message was edited on the discord site, I read it soon after it had been posted and DLGB mentioned he was shooting for a November 20 release, but he was making no promises due to how busy the contract work is. Hope this update is okay with the mods.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes