Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Why dont you put a start on a realease 5.0 man? wtf, im not play this game anymore. Fuck it
Do you not know about setting the Preferences to Skip Unseen then use the ctrl key to fast forward through the dialogue until you get through what you have played? This will take you about 2 minutes to get caught up.

Also there are now variables in the choices which can affect future gameplay so you must Start a New Game.

truten

Nov 9, 2017
Do you not know about setting the Preferences to Skip Unseen then use the ctrl key to fast forward through the dialogue until you get through what you have played? This will take you about 2 minutes to get caught up.

Also there are now variables in the choices which can affect future gameplay so you must Start a New Game.
Pressing right mouse button on the "Skip" title calls "Jump to next choice - Yes or No" window
Thers the real magic is. But be careful

Reactions: Lord Ashram

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.04.1
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.04.1
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 1969021
View attachment 1969022 View attachment 1969028

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão V0.04.1

PS: a tradução aceita o Walkthrough Mod

But I'm the Bad Guy- [V0.04.1] Mega
portuguese translation update to version 0.041

atualização da tradução por português para a versão 0.041

Reactions: AnonBR and Movikx

iopq

Feb 16, 2018
good game, just not a fan of the LotR Gollum model extrapolation that was used on the younger ones.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
thats daz in general, the kid look ... tend to have a weird uncanny look to em, tbh, people are getting better I think... That said, I ..... can't think of any that really looks great, they all still have that weirdness to em.

Reactions: yltohawk
3.90 star(s) 113 Votes