forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
I was going along with the trap content and even enjoying it because it was more about the corrupting than the gayness but now that the deed has been done....yeh might skip the trap stuff going foward not my :coffee:

Other than that keep up the good work like the new animations!
it's totally upto you and your taste, but if you have already seen it all and liked it, I dont understand why would you skip now, I mean you skip from the start or you dont right?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Saves borked once again due to renpy version change(?), at least on linux.
Main reason i always keep at least one other save around the end of Hina's scene. Less effort skipping back to where we want if that happens.

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Main reason i always keep at least one other save around the end of Hina's scene. Less effort skipping back to where we want.
how to do store the saves exactly? I mean its simple for a single game, but it becomes tiresome when managing dozens of games, do you have a method or a tool?

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Rather good idea. I hadn't realised how short it was so wait a few releases I reckon (y)
But that's how most games work, I have a list of many games so I get a new update almost everyday, so I dont get bored with the same story and always new wank material

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
outdated and nothing in the link
Yes, Ashram already took it out and warned he might take a few days to update because he's busy with other mods.
In fact people reposted the warning just a few posts above yours. Please people, learn to read at least one or two thread pages before asking stuff....

how to do store the saves exactly? I mean its simple for a single game, but it becomes tiresome when managing dozens of games, do you have a method or a tool?
Nothing special, i just always keep such backup saves in "page 2" of the saves to avoid confusion in case a lot of time passes between updates.
Half the time i do them more for the sake of rewatching some favorite scene, in case there being no gallery function.

Last edited:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
does the story work even without playing the gay part? if yes i could play further but if not and i must play for the progress of the story i´m out...

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes