frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
HEADS UP!
I just spend 8 days straight working on updating the Midnight Paradise mod due to the game code getting a major overhaul.
I'll work on the mod for this tomorrow, taking a break so don't ask when am I updating my mod,

And if anyone does, then please point them to this post, thank you.
hey so when are you gona update the mod ^_- jk

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Ashram

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
I didn't get the ending right, does the husband want the delivery guy to have sex with Alice? I didn't know this guy had this fetish.
Yes the husband had this fetish, you can even se his bulge. When a man is a bit excited, he doesn't think clearly ( you can see this when the husband think his wife will no cheat ). A realist scene if I can say...

Apr 5, 2022
Yes the husband had this fetish, you can even se his bulge. When a man is a bit excited, he doesn't think clearly ( you can see this when the husband think his wife will no cheat ). A realist scene if I can say...
I'd like to doubt anyone else would get their hands on Alice other than the MC, but could that be interesting? I don't know, she hasn't gotten very far with the MC yet so a random guy shouldn't get anything else it should trigger the MC being able to use it to have sex with Alice.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I'd like to doubt anyone else would get their hands on Alice other than the MC, but could that be interesting? I don't know, she hasn't gotten very far with the MC yet so a random guy shouldn't get anything else it should trigger the MC being able to use it to have sex with Alice.
My overall impression is that the MC might be doing something a little more complex here. He tried to plant the seed of a cuck fetish in Oliver, but he doesn't have a crystal ball to know if it worked, meaning he'll check on them.

And probably use whatever happens as evidence Oliver has that fetish - and then convince Alice based on that she must cheat on him, with someone she's confortable with, for the good of their marriage. :sneaky:

f4all

Feb 1, 2021
is there a way to download the new update only like downloading a patch and merging the files instead of downloading the whole game every update?
(My ISP is greedy AF)

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
is there a way to download the new update only like downloading a patch and merging the files instead of downloading the whole game every update?
(My ISP is greedy AF)
I don't think so. But maybe the compressed version is a better option for you: Link

Reactions: Numrollen
3.90 star(s) 113 Votes