Jun 8, 2022
The "penis encounter" with the daughter and wife in the last update was quite erotic , but this update lacks that excitement and was all too brief, let's hope things pick up in the next update . On a sidenote : the MC is a dirty manipulator and a bit evil in regard to the impulsive things he perpetrates, i do think he's a Bad Guy he has no moral conscience - that's fitting but it's fun seeing how he goes about getting his way with people, he IS creative , but he's still a filthy horndog !
So, you're saying you wanna be just like him too?

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
Main reason i always keep at least one other save around the end of Hina's scene. Less effort skipping back to where we want if that happens.
Idk what you're talking about - no saves worked for me, not even the autosaves.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
That's strange, for me the saves done in spots before the previous day loaded with no problem.

And i actively avoid touching autosaves, those are usually the ones with greatest chance of hitting on coding issues between versions, at least in my experience.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I'd like to doubt anyone else would get their hands on Alice other than the MC, but could that be interesting? I don't know, she hasn't gotten very far with the MC yet so a random guy shouldn't get anything else it should trigger the MC being able to use it to have sex with Alice.
My overall impression is that the MC might be doing something a little more complex here. He tried to plant the seed of a cuck fetish in Oliver, but he doesn't have a crystal ball to know if it worked, meaning he'll check on them.

And probably use whatever happens as evidence Oliver has that fetish - and then convince Alice based on that she must cheat on him, with someone she's confortable with, for the good of their marriage. :sneaky:
I'm going to make the assumption that Oliver is going to try to get Alice to do something the the milkman and she is going to refuse but will concede into doing something with someone she is more comfortable with, the MC, which will cause Oliver to milk his own prostate dry from the thought of it all. Which was probably the MC's whole plain after all, get the ideas into both Alice and Oliver's heads and have them come to him.

Also, it is not cheating if both partners consent to it. It's only cheating if one partner is doing something behind the other's partner's back without consent.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I really didn't see Oliver being the one to get corrupted so quickly. I need to go re-play the home invasion and see if missed/forgot any signs that were there. Even for a game that is moving along quickly, that dude just barely needed a nudge.
Go back to the beach scenes where Oliver is more than happy to let the MC 'take care of his wife' for him, so he can just relax on the beach and do nothing.

That said, I also prefer my games to be localiZed to 'Merican English.
Cringy British either partially or completely ruins some of these games for me. I have worked on a mod that changes some of the Cringy British words into plain Common English words, it works just like some incest patches that auto re-dictionary landlady into mom and so forth.

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
The dev changed versions of Ren'py back at the 0.048 release which caused some users' saves to not work. If the last time you played the game was before the 0.048 release then that might be why.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
You mean like when Alice sucked the MC's dick?

She's already cheated on Oliver.
I meant if she actually did something the milkman for Oliver than that wouldn't be cheating but yeah she's been partially cheating on Oliver with the MC since the beginning of the game and when she sucked the MC's dick then she went full cheater though the MC was able to use "Woman Logic" and make her tell herself that it wasn't cheating but to help Oliver, lol.

Reactions: hysepReC

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I meant if she actually did something the milkman for Oliver than that wouldn't be cheating but yeah she's been partially cheating on Oliver with the MC since the beginning of the game and when she sucked the MC's dick then she went full cheater though the MC was able to use "Woman Logic" and make her tell herself that it wasn't cheating but to help Oliver, lol.
It's too bad the game doesn't seem to be continuing down this route. By that i mean, the MC convincing Alice to do things behind Oliver's back "for the sake of their marriage". I'm sure it will still be hot but Oliver becoming a willing cuck takes some of the fun out it for me, personally.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
It's too bad the game doesn't seem to be continuing down this route. By that i mean, the MC convincing Alice to do things behind Oliver's back "for the sake of their marriage". I'm sure it will still be hot but Oliver becoming a willing cuck takes some of the fun out it for me, personally.
im with you there. its no fun if the husband knows about it and likes it.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
im with you there. its no fun if the husband knows about it and likes it.
Oh I get it and it has been fun and I've enjoyed that part of the story a lot but also the story needs to move forward as things like the MC still needs to corrupt his own daughter when she comes back into the MC's life, corrupting even more the already somewhat corrupted but mostly a snob Pam and other story elements.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes