Tankill

Sep 20, 2020
my save from the last version is not working, was there a redesign in the game? if so can someone share the new save

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
After this latest update, hoping the Dev would ease up a bit on the Trap/Gay content and bring back the women content
This update was more or less tied into and continuing from the last update with the big finish by finishing into Riley. Also "making Riley into a man" was probably the big send off for the trap content for awhile now. I expect the dev to finish off the cucking of Oliver in the next 1 or 2 updates, most likely 2, then start to move on to corrupting the MC's daughter and more corrupting of Hina besides bring back Lia (that one scene towards the end of the last update might have been a hint that she may finally be coming back soon) then there is also the MC corrupting Pam and her minions (Sophia and Hunter).

There's still lots of holes for the MC to still corrupt!

Dredd_F4n

Oct 24, 2022
This update was more or less tied into and continuing from the last update with the big finish by finishing into Riley. Also "making Riley into a man" was probably the big send off for the trap content for awhile now. I expect the dev to finish off the cucking of Oliver in the next 1 or 2 updates, most likely 2, then start to move on to corrupting the MC's daughter and more corrupting of Hina besides bring back Lia (that one scene towards the end of the last update might have been a hint that she may finally be coming back soon) then there is also the MC corrupting Pam and her minions (Sophia and Hunter).
Hope you're right!
Hailey is the MVP of the game, IMO. so hoping her content comes back soon.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Don't forget the clerk at the store! Rememer, not only do Alice and Hailey know her, her sister was mentioned! That's backstory! And remember Checkov's slut! If you mention a sister in act I, you have to fuck her before the end of act III, or you don't bother putting her in (or something like that, I'm a bit fuzzy on the details).

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
does anyone have a save for v.0.041 when the old saves didnt work anymore? I waitet a few updates but I dont want to play from start again

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
does anyone have a save for v.0.041 when the old saves didnt work anymore? I waitet a few updates but I dont want to play from start again
No save from v.0.041 will work. The dev, like most are now doing, switched from Ren'Py 7.4.x to the newer 8.0.x with the 0.048v4 update which means all old saves won't work. Learn how to use the power of the ctrl key (Skip Unseen) and you will be up to speed on the game fairly quickly.

Reactions: pgm_01

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
I really hope so too. Gay content is just sickening. Although, I must pay tribute, the scene is done well.

"Gay content is sickening. Still watched that shit, though. Too hard to take any of the many ways to avoid it. There's no way in hell I wanted to see Riley get smashed like an old pumpkin, that shit is fucking gross."

Dude, did you even believe that?

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019

Ok I understand for continuity sake the reasoning behind this episode But I don't get where hanging Riley on a human coat hook would make him into a man. I suppose that any kind of a sexual experience to you would be perceived as a right of passage into adulthood. That in and of itself doesn't make a man. Most people don't have a clue what being a man really is.
It's being responsible , accountable , and reliable. Not being pigeonholed into a neat little narrative, and is willing to fight for one's own beliefs. It has nothing to do with one's sexual conquests.
And yes I am loaded with toxic masculinity.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes