pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Well done, Vinyard, I think it remains only Oliver to fall for MC's dick and discover new pleasures, and we will have the whole family corrupted. After a glorious orgy, MC can move to discover who lives in the next house, probably some lesbian sisters but who knows :cool:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Ok I understand for continuity sake the reasoning behind this episode But I don't get where hanging Riley on a human coat hook would make him into a man.
You missed the joke, it is a long running joke from forever that when a teenage boy has sex with a man it 'now makes him a man' and is mostly rooted in Roman and Japanese history.

Most people don't have a clue what being a man really is.
It's being responsible , accountable , and reliable. Not being pigeonholed into a neat little narrative, and is willing to fight for one's own beliefs. It has nothing to do with one's sexual conquests.
And yes I am loaded with toxic masculinity.
I agree except the part of the toxic masculinity, that is a term overused by beta males and blue or pink haired nutjob feminists. It's suppose to be used to describe an angry overemotional male who takes out his issues on others.

Speaking of blue or pink haired nutjob feminists, I'd love the see the MC fill one of them's 'Daddy Issues' right in the ass, no spit lube just pure raw fun!

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
"Gay content is sickening. Still watched that shit, though. Too hard to take any of the many ways to avoid it. There's no way in hell I wanted to see Riley get smashed like an old pumpkin, that shit is fucking gross."

Dude, did you even believe that?
You won't believe it, I translate this game into Russian, and then I just check the game, whether there are no glitches. So I just inevitably have to go through all the choices of the game)))

Portugal1

Dec 21, 2022
I'm not seeing trap. And this lolly too young... But i must say that i'm here, since beginning, only for Alice. The best Young Milf from this site, for the round but well shaped body, classy/raunchy corrupted innocence and hottest slowly paced scennes, that show how a lot of "meat" will still, by the time, to come... Hi, Vinyard, once again. You kind of got in a mad hurry lately, but i still give you a 5. Keep going.

Reactions: ronan333

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Anyway, reposting a quick comment from Discord on the good things that really matter....

DLGB23/05/2023 15:19
Hope you enjoy or enjoyed it. Also Hailey will be getting some more attention in the coming update.

Felt like it was about time to get the ball rolling again. ;)

hgk15

Mar 19, 2020
'A Serbian Film' was screened in film festivals and later sold on DVD uncensored in the US :unsure:
You reduce the role of the player that he cant fuck anyone and scenes and I know that you keep the heroine of the game and make other characters to have sex with and increase the scenes because the game has become boring

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
"Gay content is sickening. Still watched that shit, though. Too hard to take any of the many ways to avoid it. There's no way in hell I wanted to see Riley get smashed like an old pumpkin, that shit is fucking gross."

Dude, did you even believe that?
then, why are you even continuing to play through the story? seems to me you're just a little angry....

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
then, why are you even continuing to play through the story? seems to me you're just a little angry....
also, to all those who are complaining about gay content, the tag is there, and you could just bypass this story instead of throwing a fit about content. there are so many others that have none of that content...

You have to be trolling. There's no way you're that goddamn dumb.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Ok, I have had enough. Time to burst:

The gay tag is not on this game to let gay men know there is a game for them. The gay tag is on this game as a warning for the insecure who think that making eye contact with a one-eyed-snake is going to turn them faggot. I feel bad for actual gay men, in this context (well other contexts too, they get shit on all the time. and not just literally.) as this is not a game made for gay men and they could be trapped tricked (ironic?).

Gayness is more about being attracted to masculinity and not femininity, not penis on penis love.

I thought this shit was obvious. Guess not. Then again, when I found this place I thought, "My people! I have found an open-minded community. Surely, my fellow perverts won't be judging each other like the rest of the world judges us." holy fuck was I wrong.

There may be more insecurity here than most places. Life is so full of irony.

[Now to pucker my own asshole for the inevitable tantrums.]

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022

The gay tag is not on this game to let gay men know there is a game for them. The gay tag is on this game as a warning for the insecure who think that making eye contact with a one-eyed-snake is going to turn them faggot. I feel bad for actual gay men, in this context (well other contexts too, they get shit on all the time. and not just literally.) as this is not a game made for gay men and they could be trapped tricked (ironic?).

Gayness is more about being attracted to masculinity and not femininity, not penis on penis love.

I thought this shit was obvious. Guess not. Then again, when I found this place I thought, "My people! I have found an open-minded community. Surely, my fellow perverts won't be judging each other like the rest of the world judges us." holy fuck was I wrong.

While I 100% agree with you, I'd suggest learning to watch other people's insecurities from a distance and either ignore or turn it around as a joke. I mean some things can be discussed to a point, but when the person in front of you is blinded by their own insecurities, it quickly becomes impossible to discuss (with a serious tone at least) about the focus of said insecurities.

Also there's too much people here for the entire community to be open-minded about everything. The more people, the more insecurity you'll find. Much like MC's dick, insecurities are infiltrating everywhere.

Now I haven't read the whole shenanigans but again, here are the official internet rules of no homo for people who missed it two months ago :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are the official rules guys, nothing you can do about it. Source : this picture you just saw.
Now all of you insecure fellas can be disgusted by us straight males who enjoy virtually fucking the shit out of a young trap because he's as cute as a girl and delightfully submissive.
Screenshot 10-29-2022 16.36.04.jpg

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021

1.jpg

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
There is, you just don't see anything. It's when the MC is sleeping on the couch and Hailey goes to sleep with him. "Something" slips in her ass.
Damn, yeah my bad, there's that one, apologies to Bennymac - looks like my poor brain blocked that one out of sheer trauma with how frustratingly teasing it was.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 111 Votes