Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I'm going to make the assumption that Oliver is going to try to get Alice to do something the the milkman and she is going to refuse but will concede into doing something with someone she is more comfortable with, the MC, which will cause Oliver to milk his own prostate dry from the thought of it all. Which was probably the MC's whole plain after all, get the ideas into both Alice and Oliver's heads and have them come to him.

Also, it is not cheating if both partners consent to it. It's only cheating if one partner is doing something behind the other's partner's back without consent.
Fair take on both things. Let's see if things pan out as we expect/hope in the future.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
The dev changed versions of Ren'py back at the 0.048 release which caused some users' saves to not work. If the last time you played the game was before the 0.048 release then that might be why.
I remember that it happened in the last version as well, and idk why but my saves from 0.048 still didn't work in 0.05v3.
I usually download a compressed version - maybe someone messed that up the last time.

Nov 22, 2018
So the thing I want to see the most more than Riley getting a possible sex change (mainly because I don't see that very often) is for the MC to go to Pam's house for some reason or another and have the option to fuck/creampie Jasmine the lioness. I see enough m beast/f human, give me some m human/f beast.

Jan 28, 2021
sumthin furry? i sure hope this isnt just animals fucking people and instead us getting to fuck animals though if i had to guess like 99% of any other game involving human and animal the animal will likely be penetrating others instead of you penetrating it, wich sucks tbh cause its all i ever can find done.
i dout the mc of this game would be agaisnt fucking animals himself but like other games im just assuming hell have animals fucking the other charecters instead of him fucking the animals wich id personally prefer

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
sumthin furry? i sure hope this isnt just animals fucking people and instead us getting to fuck animals though if i had to guess like 99% of any other game involving human and animal the animal will likely be penetrating others instead of you penetrating it, wich sucks tbh cause its all i ever can find done.
i dout the mc of this game would be agaisnt fucking animals himself but like other games im just assuming hell have animals fucking the other charecters instead of him fucking the animals wich id personally prefer
I would suspect that particular conundrum will be explored as a point of contention or source of debate/drama between the MC, his headspace companions and maybe Pam with her retinue.

Much like Riley with the trap, effeminate, geh/not gae, a hole is a hole & similar topics/tags, might be said.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I remember that it happened in the last version as well, and idk why but my saves from 0.048 still didn't work in 0.05v3.
I usually download a compressed version - maybe someone messed that up the last time.
It doesn't hurt to have multiple saves through each update, generally at the choices, just in case. Also I always go back several likes of dialogue when I reach the end of an update and save there.

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
It doesn't hurt to have multiple saves through each update, generally at the choices, just in case. Also I always go back several likes of dialogue when I reach the end of an update and save there.
Why are you even telling me this though?
I did mention that i had to start over in the last update and that my saves(not save, saves) don't work with 0.05v3 ;p

What i didn't mention is that I kept one save from each and every choice - none of them worked, not even a save just after picking the MC's name.

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Lord Ashram, sorry for asking, but are there no choices with relevance in the latest update? I implemented your mod, but the choices are not highlighted as was before (even in the old saves when controlling those), so i guess i did something wrong this time.

I extracted, took the "game" folder and put it in the main folder where the exe and the games "game" folder are located, overwrote the files as usual, but the mod does not show. Anyone else with this or any idea where the point is where i've been stupid?

Thx in advance, read the posts since the update post but did not see any hint of anyone concerning this.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Why are you even telling me this though?
I did mention that i had to start over in the last update and that my saves(not save, saves) don't work with 0.05v3 ;p

What i didn't mention is that I kept one save from each and every choice - none of them worked, not even a save just after picking the MC's name.
I was just trying to give some helpful tips in case you didn't know or hadn't implemented especially since I didn't know you had saves from every choice and none of them worked but I will do you a solid and just ignore you.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Lord Ashram, sorry for asking, but are there no choices with relevance in the latest update? I implemented your mod, but the choices are not highlighted as was before (even in the old saves when controlling those), so i guess i did something wrong this time.

I extracted, took the "game" folder and put it in the main folder where the exe and the games "game" folder are located, overwrote the files as usual, but the mod does not show. Anyone else with this or any idea where the point is where i've been stupid?

Thx in advance, read the posts since the update post but did not see any hint of anyone concerning this.
Just in case something went wrong, accidents happen,
just delete the entire update's folder ( Butimthebadguy-0.05v3-pc ),
re-extract the game and the mod,
then move the mod's game folder back into the game's main folder where the .exe is at and tell Windows YES when asked to overwrite files and see if that resolves the issue.

Reactions: Tyrfing

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Just in case something went wrong, accidents happen,
just delete the entire update's folder ( Butimthebadguy-0.05v3-pc ),
re-extract the game and the mod,
then move the mod's game folder back into the game's main folder where the .exe is at and tell Windows YES when asked to overwrite files and see if that resolves the issue.
Redownloaded the game, redownloaded the mod too (to be sure), repeated the steps as you instructed. It shows in the main menu that your fabulous mod is installed, but the choices (from the old saves and the new ones) are still not marked/highlighted. The game is not that needy for a walkthrough and i have no problem waiting for the next update and try again then, but i really would not know whats going wrong there.

Btw - thx for your answer :)

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Redownloaded the game, redownloaded the mod too (to be sure), repeated the steps as you instructed. It shows in the main menu that your fabulous mod is installed, but the choices (from the old saves and the new ones) are still not marked/highlighted. The game is not that needy for a walkthrough and i have no problem waiting for the next update and try again then, but i really would not know whats going wrong there.

Btw - thx for your answer :)
Attach a screen shot, either hidden in a spoiler tag or attached then insert thumbnail, so I can see exactly what you are talking about to maybe help figure this weird one out.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes